Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He also set up a dating profile as soon as they split looking for someone who "isn't uptight or bossy".Petty c**t.He is vile and Jackie is delusional if she really believes he will never cheat.I'm guessing he already has.

Reactions: 26
As predicted tacky Jackie has her rant up. She's a vile, disgusting woman. No mate, nobody likes your cheating, deadbeat dad of a husband. She can't wait to go back to NYC so they can get back to the real world and get their lives back? Absolutely no thought for the two kids who he fathered long before she came on the scene. It's as if they don't exist! Careful what you wish for Jackie, if he done it once he'll do it again ya twit

Reactions: 26
Just read her rant. She’s bonkers! Did she really think Ben was going to actually do well and make the British public like him after what he did to Una and those two kids? The man is a scumbag and I for one will laugh out loud when history repeats itself. (I’m not even a huge Una fan but what he did was deplorable)

Bye bye back to the U.S. ya couple of welts 👋

Reactions: 23
Jackie is very predictable. Ben said they were considering moving back to UK…bet that doesn’t happen now

Reactions: 6
Jackie is very predictable. Ben said they were considering moving back to UK…bet that doesn’t happen now

Why would you willingly choose to live that far away from your children? How big is rugby in America? Surely he could get a position with the England squad again. Might not be ideal for him but what could be more important than your children?

Reactions: 10
It’s split into the two weeks because nobody wants to watch all of those skates at once, you’d get bored!
Back to the real world? At least you can actually go about your business in London without being harassed for a vax passport like they’re currently doing in NYC. Tata Jackie.

Her rant is hilarious 🤣

It's like she has never watched the show before. Of course it's a popularity contest, the same as strictly and everything else. By taking part Ben has kindly proved what everyone already knew - he is not popular!

Reactions: 28
Real world ie NY? Didnt Ben “ Benny” Foden want someone who wasn’t uptight or bossy and has endEd up with Jackie. Howling.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is absolutely deranged, a crazy crazy woman. They really are well matched, vain and arrogant in equal measures. I'm thrilled he was booted out.

Reactions: 14
She is insane, what she means is ‘i can’t believe my husband hasn’t won in the popularity stakes’

He might have done better if she had kept her smug mouth shut a bit, duck off back to NY, no one wants you 2 here anyways.

I don’t wish for any family to break up but man, the day he cheats on her will be a great day!

Reactions: 20
Nobody really gave a 2nd thought about tacky after they got married and then there was the awful staged photos before the show aired and boo hoo her husband isnt popular because he is an absolute wet wipe, i recall on one of her insta posts someone asked what they saw in each other and someone replied that tacky was loaded and he only saw pound/dollar signs in his eyes. We can't wait til you leave hun, watch you don't catch your chin on the airplane door on the way out.

Reactions: 14
back to NYC so soon but what about spending time with his other two children? He’s a deadbeat dad
To quote the dailymail article “ .

She said: 'We’ll be here until the end of March. We have the kids again in February for half-term. Aoife’s birthday is 13 March, so tickets are booked for the end of March.' ”

Reactions: 13
She doesn't want him to have anything to do with his other two kids by the sounds of it! Both are bad as each other, well suited that's for sure. What will she think when he eventually cheats on her and moves back to England on his own. Disgusting woman. Is she loaded? Anybody know what she does?

Reactions: 11
She doesn't want him to have anything to do with his other two kids by the sounds of it! Both are bad as each other, well suited that's for sure. What will she think when he eventually cheats on her and moves back to England on his own. Disgusting woman. Is she loaded? Anybody know what she does?
She doesn’t seem to work from what I gathered.Her father is a lawyer in nyc and I think her mother and stepfather are doctors. They delivered her daughter.

Reactions: 5
“Had my fair share of England for awhile…” his parents must love her!
So are they going to ditch his daughter’s birthday then?!
They full well knew Dancing on Ice is, much like all reality TV, a popularity constant. Hence why he has been doing those I’m sorry about how I treated Una interviews.
Soon his kids with Una will be old enough to realise how badly daddy dearest treated them.
The highlight for me was the time new wifey accused Una of baby trapping him. She managed to get pregnant pretty fast herself.

Reactions: 25
“Had my fair share of England for awhile…” his parents must love her!
So are they going to ditch his daughter’s birthday then?!
They full well knew Dancing on Ice is, much like all reality TV, a popularity constant. Hence why he has been doing those I’m sorry about how I treated Una interviews.
Soon his kids with Una will be old enough to realise how badly daddy dearest treated them.
The highlight for me was the time new wifey accused Una of baby trapping him. She managed to get pregnant pretty fast herself.
And replied to a strangers dm on Instagram accusing una of being an awful drunk he had to put up with for 10years 🙄. 😂🤣
She must be a nightmare to deal with!

Reactions: 8
And replied to a strangers dm on Instagram accusing una of being an awful drunk he had to put up with for 10years 🙄. 😂🤣
She must be a nightmare to deal with!
Ah you know the Irish, love the drink 🙄 Benny was clearly in need of a sophisticated American to save him from his life of being baby trapped by a booze hound.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.