Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’ll shake this off easily. Like she’s a bit of a laughing stock now and most see her now as a bit cringe and pathetic. Her poor kids. It’s a bit late now to be thinking about them. The damage is done. It’s a pity because she was to be applauded before with how she was handling everything but now she’s a bit of a joke

Reactions: 26
Was lurking on this thread a while but decided to post.
Firstly to anyone who was saying they don't get the appeal with Una, I can tell you that ask any guy about her and they won't be long in saying what they think. Lots of guys think it's actually better looking she's after getting. She has an incredible body for someone in her 40s with 2 kids. I actually think Una is much better looking than Sian, despite Sian being almost a decade younger.

People have been wondering what madness has taken over her that she was doing something so outlandish and out of character. To crossover from the 2 Johnnies thread, "The horn, lad, the horn".

Every week they have stories from listeners of all the crazy things people have done in order to get the ride or because they were under the influence of The Horn. This is just another example of that, but the difference is that the entire thing was plastered all over Instagram. The 21st century, ladies and gents, breathe it in

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ugh, he's a greasy, slimy looking dirtbag with morals of an alley-cat. Always looks like he needs a good wash, and he sounds like the most irritating dunce on the planet. A gobshite. Wouldn't touch him with a barge pole, "the horn" or not. But to travel to Costa Rica for it, while he's there with his established girlfriend and a bevvy of young ones coming and going never mind leaving jer two kids at home. What could possibly go wrong?

Reactions: 18
Was lurking on this thread a while but decided to post.
Firstly to anyone who was saying they don't get the appeal with Una, I can tell you that ask any guy about her and they won't be long in saying what they think. Lots of guys think it's actually better looking she's after getting. She has an incredible body for someone in her 40s with 2 kids. I actually think Una is much better looking than Sian, despite Sian being almost a decade younger.

People have been wondering what madness has taken over her that she was doing something so outlandish and out of character. To crossover from the 2 Johnnies thread, "The horn, lad, the horn".

Every week they have stories from listeners of all the crazy things people have done in order to get the ride or because they were under the influence of The Horn. This is just another example of that, but the difference is that the entire thing was plastered all over Instagram. The 21st century, ladies and gents, breathe it in
You’re an avid 2 Johnnies fan with that username! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You’re an avid 2 Johnnies fan with that username! 😉
Oh you had best believe that.
During the catfish saga seemingly I was one of them, or the catfish herself, or something. All due to my username.

The paranoia that time was worse than East Germany under the Stasi

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s with the big spiel about accounts pretending to be her 🤣 surely an insta post would have done no? I thought she was going to address the thruple for a second 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s with the big spiel about accounts pretending to be her 🤣 surely an insta post would have done no? I thought she was going to address the thruple for a second 🤣
I wondered for a second was she going to claim she was hacked all along but then remembered she was in and posted the photos 🤣 I mean how many people are out there and want to be pretending to be her 🤷🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Absolutely scarlet for Una trying to deflect attention away now from throuplegate to the serious matter of all those fake accounts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She made a show of herself and her family. I thought Ben’s new wife was a bit attention seeking but Una tops them all. She could have kept it private but plastered it all over Instagram. Your man Hayes is a creep too. He still has the pictures up on his page 😂😂 Una can’t escape this saga easily. She will try carry on as if it never happened but really it’s very damaging for her career and family.

Reactions: 21
No pic of her for the six o clock show - they showed all their girl presenters and contributes, no sign of Una, she hasn’t been on it for ages, fair to say she won’t be on it again!
Ouch. Well 6 o'clock = family time so not surprising really

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.