Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is pregnant again she's clearly that jealous she wants to have two kids by him to compete with Una. Deluded fool. Imagine getting with a cheating scumbag with who cheated on his wife over a few years and then moved across the pond meanwhile abandoning his two kids and she thinks she's hit the jackpot? Any woman who gets with a man like that should be ashamed of herself and clearly has no bleeping morals or dignity

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Imagine getting with a cheating scumbag with who cheated on his wife over a few years and then moved across the pond meanwhile abandoning his two k
Well said! She gushes about him on a regular basis as if he's some sort of much desired Brad Pitt (pre-Jolie) or George Clooney superstar every woman wants but he's chose HER. Ben regularly gets lambasted about marrying her after a few weeks of dating and the ink barely dry on the divorce papers but it takes two to tango and she doesn't come across smelling of roses over this situation either. And that interview from last week going on about his 'dead' marriage to Una is a pack of lies. Yes, by all accounts he was cheating on Una while she was pregnant with their son (that he was caught, but probably in the years before) but then why did they all go visit New York together before his rugby career over there began (It was posted on Instagram and I followed them). He was prepared to bring Una and kids in tow to NY to carry on with this "dead" marriage and Una pulled the plug on it after she got proof of his cheating. They painted the picture of the perfect beautiful family with their adorable son and daughter regularly on Instagram so hes well able to put on the act, and doubt he's carrying on the same with Jackie too. America, particulaly New York is ENORMOUS and he's a nobody there and the options for temptation for a serial cheat are much greater than in the UK/Ireland where he's much more well known.

Reactions: 22
Classic words from a serial cheat there with the ā€œdead marriageā€ crap and itā€™s clear as day Ben has done a number on Jackie to justify why he acted like a scumbag ā€œbut heā€™s really a good guy and it wasnā€™t his faultā€. Sheā€™s drank the koolaid like a daft bint. Letā€™s give them 5-10 years and his next mistress will be talking about their ā€œdead marriageā€.

Reactions: 24
Whats her line of work? And like how rich is ben that they're both unemployed living in New York? I'm probably terribly naive they must have loads i dunno šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 12
I think the worst thing Jackie ever said was una trapped Ben by getting pregnant. she will deffo get pregnant again and have a third as well to one up una. I know of a woman who tried to go for a third to outdo the previous wife but the man went and got a vasectomy so she couldn't

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Whats her line of work? And like how rich is ben that they're both unemployed living in New York? I'm probably terribly naive they must have loads i dunno šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
he absolutely isnā€™t that rich - thereā€™s no real money in rugby (especially not english rugby) and though he had a decent-ish club career he wouldnā€™t have made anywhere near enough to live in new york unemployed. iā€™m guessing she has all the cash and is finding them both.

I get the sense that she was/is some kind of socialite and has family money.She used to spend a lot of time in the Hamptons,which is an extremely wealthy area.

As I heard on Instagram once ā€œany man who can be stolen is trash. Youā€™re happy rummaging around rubbish and that makes you a raccoonā€

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why are the going on about their ā€˜healthyā€™ sex life? I feel like everything they say is a subtle dig to una ..ā€™ we have a healthy sex life ..unlike I did with my ex ā€˜
Also him saying unas doing a great job with the kids ..like heā€™s acknowledges he has duck all to do with them !!
theyā€™re a really odd couple !!!

Reactions: 18
I bet that he is a slime bag but to be fair we donā€™t know what goes on behind closed doors. Una could have been a nightmare to be with. She never stops flaunting pics of herself. She defo got her boobs done she didnā€™t have those a few years ago. She does seem like a good mother but she does get help. Must be her parents. Sure sheā€™s been away on a few holidays solo and nights out etc. I dongg TV know much about the new wife sheā€™s a bit mouthy for sure.

Reactions: 2
I don't think being proud of looking your best, potentially getting cosmetic surgery, spending time away from kids and getting help with parenting are good justifications for being cheated on but maybe that's just me šŸ¤·

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't think being proud of looking your best, potentially getting cosmetic surgery, spending time away from kids and getting help with parenting are good justifications for being cheated on but maybe that's just me šŸ¤·
Not saying she should have been cheated on, just saying you never know what was going on. Donā€™t particularly like either of them, thatā€™s just my opinion.

Reactions: 3
I bet that he is a slime bag but to be fair we donā€™t know what goes on behind closed doors. Una could have been a nightmare to be with. She never stops flaunting pics of herself. She defo got her boobs done she didnā€™t have those a few years ago. She does seem like a good mother but she does get help. Must be her parents. Sure sheā€™s been away on a few holidays solo and nights out etc. I dongg TV know much about the new wife sheā€™s a bit mouthy for sure.
Tbf it's how z-list celebs make money. Which as much as I like Una, that's what she is now. Doubt she's bringing in much with her new music or sporadic TV appearances. I agree she's "off". I seem to remember reading somewhere that Ben wanted her blonde and she never agreed to it, yet she dyed her hair blonde after they broke up and posed with this bloke Kenneth.
Screen-Shot-2018-10-07-at-10.04.26.png

MEGA286371_007.jpg

It struck me at the time, because's he not her usual type, it fizzled out pretty much immediately, they don't look comfortable together, she's smirking like she's baiting, article is about Ben "maybe one day we can be friends". I wondered if Ben took issue with him personally or, controversial I know, but possibly black guys in general and she sought to wind him up with that piece? Explains the hair anyway. No way they were randomly papped btw, that is not how it works, she would have arranged the "candid" shot with the paper.

Reactions: 4
Una was in Mexico with her new fella and they have enjoyed loads of weekends away around Ireland.She had pics of her posing in Dromoland Castle back before Xmas and he had pics up of himself in the same room at that venue at the same time on his insta!

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s not had her boobs done by the way, sheā€™s always been quite busty she just dresses well for it

Reactions: 1
You are 100% right we do not know what goes on behind closed doors.

We do however 100% know Ben fucked off to another continent and left his kids in the care of Una. So for anyone to allude Una is a nightmare ask yourself why Ben was happy to leave his very young children in the sole care of this woman that has something "off" about her?

(The answer is because he concerned only with getting his dick wet)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Exactly, she went through a very skinny period at one point, but was always quite top heavy through most of the Saturdays heyday and even talked about getting a reduction at one point! She's always been one of my girl crushes lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.