Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Jackie ever dress that child? She's always just sitting in her nappy, all year round so it's not just the hot summer months.

Reactions: 2
Just saw that, yeah that’s a bit strange? I do like Una but she has been making strange decisions lately

Reactions: 8
Just saw that, yeah that’s a bit strange? I do like Una but she has been making strange decisions lately
Not only was her dad not there the so called brilliant mother dumped the child on one the most important days of her life... selfish witch!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Yep not cool and people would be rightly giving Ben tit if it was he who had done that. There are plenty of other weekends she could have celebrated her birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Really? Meanwhile the Father has fucked off halfway round the world to shack up with rent-a-poon. I think her dress was nice; she was hardly flashing her tits or arse. & she's a single Mother - she deserves a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Dumped her child? Uou mean she planned the event, sorted the dress, went to church and then went out later that evening to celebrate her 40th birthday?! I really think what una chooses to wear is hardly a reflection of her parenting skills.
Maybe I’ll go start a rave thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How dare she go and celebrate her birthday.

everyone knows mothers should have no life outside of their kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She went out in Dublin which is over two hours away from Tipp. I think there are plenty of other weekends she could have chosen to do that, not her daughter’s communion day. And the leather dress was trashy for a child’s communion. I do like Una but I think she has been making odd choices lately

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The dress was smart and perfectly acceptable.

I'm keeping my criticisms for that ex 'husband' of hers and the hire a gash he's shacked up with.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.