Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t have to be an either or. Of course Ben deserves the lions share of any and all criticism but that doesn’t mean we can’t criticise Una for being a bit daft at times. Saying I don’t like her dress is hardly a crime

Reactions: 11
I didn't say it was a crime. I fail to see an issue with her outfit or actions, but horses for courses, opinions are like arseholes etc.

Reactions: 3
The dress was rotten and not appropriate. I’d wager the majority would agree. The sky won’t fall in for giving Una an ounce of criticism. Ben is still a douchebag, don’t worry.

Reactions: 8
You didn’t say you didn’t like her dress. You used it to judge her parenting skills. That was the difference. You also judged her for being 2 hours away from her children on her 40th birthday. This isn’t about Ben either. Your post just really reminds me of Mumsnet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The dress was rotten and not appropriate. I’d wager the majority would agree. The sky won’t fall in for giving Una an ounce of criticism. Ben is still a douchebag, don’t worry.

I don't really care about whataboutery and your thoughts about the so called 'majority'. I think it was nice and perfectly appropriate.

Reactions: 8
You didn’t say you didn’t like her dress. You used it to judge her parenting skills. That was the difference. You also judged her for being 2 hours away from her children on her 40th birthday. This isn’t about Ben either. Your post just really reminds me of Mumsnet
Please show me where I “used her dress to judge her parenting skills”... I made two separate points, one about the dress and the next was about how it was a bit daft to celebrate your birthday on the day of your daughters communion. You really should start a rave thread 😂

I don't really care about whataboutery and your thoughts about the so called 'majority'. I think it was nice and perfectly appropriate.
Good for you. I don’t 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I went onto her page expecting some bondage type leather dress :LOL: Her dress was grand and lovely

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't see the problem with Una being out celebrating her birthday on the day of her daughter's communion, unless communions have become an all day celebration these days. I remember after the church going out for a meal afterwards, you come home ... maybe spend some time with family that have come for the occasion but it's hardly a day when Una needed to be there 'til the end of the day. She seems to be with the kids for the majority of the time, on her 40th she is entitled to let her hair down. I wouldn't wear the dress myself but she can certainly pull it off she looks amazing.

Reactions: 16
Her dress was lovely and totally appropriate.She attended her Daughter's communion and then celebrated her own (milestone!)Birthday later that day.There is absolutely no controversy here. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Dress was grand, the way communions are these days it's possible she had her birthday celebrations booked for months and got the communion date more recently.

I don't see a huge issue, I probably wouldn't have done it, but then again I'm not her, and at least she was there for her daughters day (a communion is more morning to early evening, so missing the last couple of hours for her probably long-planned birthday party was probably encouraged by her parents (mine would do the same more than likely if i had a tough couple of years)

Reactions: 16
And then we jetted of to Spain 🙄🙄 the communion was in the Saturday afternoon🤗 she litterly went to the mass and boom 💥 GONE !!!!! kids dumped with the grandparents again😳😳 while she struts of with her new fella

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know why some people are so quick to jump on their high horses. Yawn. Her kids are at an age where they're up at the crack of dawn, she would've had a busy morning getting them ready (remember,no Daddy in the picture)and off to the mass, then usually lunch in a local restaurant or hotel. Maybe her daughter's friends had a bouncy castle for the afternoon after that, and that's all they would care about,that and collecting the money from the adults in their little satin communion bags 💰😂🤣🤣. Tipp is only an hour and a half up the motorway from Dublin at weekends, so both are completely doable. With Covid a lot of communion dates have been very short notice and as someone said,her party probably long booked and paid for months ago. So, nothing to see here. Motherhood: damed if you do, damed if you don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think the dress & hair are a bit casual for her daughter’s communion rather than inappropriate.

I don’t think it’s a big deal she went to Dublin for the eve. I’d prefer to have the two on different days but I don’t think it’s a parenting issue.

I admire how despite all her celebrity she’s come home to her parents.

Reactions: 4
I think the dress & hair are a bit casual for her daughter’s communion rather than inappropriate.

I don’t think it’s a big deal she went to Dublin for the eve. I’d prefer to have the two on different days but I don’t think it’s a parenting issue.

I admire how despite all her celebrity she’s come home to her parents.
To be fair where else was she going to go with two kids on her own, she's possibly broke so couldn't afford child care so who better to off load them on only good old nanny and grandpa, she's living in the dads old doctors surgery nottin flashy or mod about it !!!

We had communion recently. It was a very different ceremony and celebration due to lock down. Lots of kids are up really early for hair (think in the hairdressers for 6.30/7) due to early mass times so the kids would be ready to head to bed early.

After 18 months of lock down I’m not going to begrudge someone a night out to celebrate their 40tb

My brothers 40th was cancelled as it was the middle of March 2020 and complete lockdown hit here 2 days before it and he was diagnosed with cancer shortly after 🥲

Ben Foden is a prick

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.