Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t trust that Jackie one to mind my drink on a night out, never mind my two precious children for a summer in America. She has shown nothing but disrespect and disdain for Una since getting with Ben, and from what I’ve seen has shown unhinged and manipulative tendencies. No way on earth would I be handing my children over to her.

Reactions: 20
As a rule I'm not a fan of showing children on social media a lot but I thought Una's story showing them playing basketball yesterday after Jackie's dramatic posts was a nice, dignified way of showing that they're just fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As a rule I'm not a fan of showing children on social media a lot but I thought Una's story showing them playing basketball yesterday after Jackie's dramatic posts was a nice, dignified way of showing that they're just fine.
I agree the kids looked perfectly content playing, I think tacky Jacky may be playing up how upset & traumatized the kids where, to Garner sympathy & attention.

But Ben is a complete fool, to think those kids will continue to want to see him when it's clear he puts in so little effort to see them. As they get older the novelty of staying in the states for months will wear off & the kids will be more interested in spending the summer with their mates, going to the gaeltact & going to cùl camps. If Ben doesn't make the effort now while they are young, they will have very little interest in him as they get older.

Even if Ben & Tacky Jacky move back to the UK in a few years, it's doubtful the kids will even want to visit for weekends, especially as Una has them both in the GAA & to the kids playing matches for their teams at the weekend will be the most important thing.

And is it just me or in the few pictures of the kids with Ben & Tacky they never look like they are actually all that happy, especially Aoife.

Reactions: 14
Some men truly don't know a good thing when they've got one.

It's like he gave up a Chateaubriand for a Big Mac.

Una is in a different league to Jackie. Not just in looks (I'm not that shallow! But seeing as we are on that topic....Jackie isn't in the same league as her) but just as a human being, her class, her willingness to put the kids first, most likely also her abilities as a mother.

#TeamUna

Reactions: 19
Oh jackie, you’re going to look so stupid when ben cheats/leaves you and your kid like he has done with his other ones.

the kids look fine and una is probably relieved to have them stay home I would guess.

Reactions: 19
Some men truly don't know a good thing when they've got one.

It's like he gave up a Chateaubriand for a Big Mac.

Una is in a different league to Jackie. Not just in looks (I'm not that shallow! But seeing as we are on that topic....Jackie isn't in the same league as her) but just as a human being, her class, her willingness to put the kids first, most likely also her abilities as a mother.

#TeamUna

I wouldn't even say a big mac.

Id say the gammy hamburger from the eurosaver menu 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh jackie, you’re going to look so stupid when ben cheats/leaves you and your kid like he has done with his other ones.

the kids look fine and una is probably relieved to have them stay home I would guess.

When a man marries his mistress, he creates a vacancy, as the saying goes!

Personally it would be a massive red flag for me in Jackie's shoes that Ben was even willing to marry her so soon after splitting with Una. Tells you a lot about his character, sadly. On her head be it when it goes wrong....so obvious what sort of a man he is!

Una you are beautiful, classy and WELL rid....

Reactions: 18
Tacky is at it again, doing interviews with tabloids about it, yet Una & Ben have said nothing about it.
What gives this woman the right to share private details about minors who are not hers, when the kids actual parents are silent.

Tacky is at it again, doing interviews with tabloids about it, yet Una & Ben have said nothing about it.
What gives this woman the right to share private details about minors who are not hers, when the kids actual parents are silent.

Attention seeking crass unhinged drama addict.

I’m loving Una putting up the snaps of the kids looking happy at home in Ireland 🇮🇪 Put that in your pipe Jackie 👌🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see her bikini post from Connemara today...I'm no expert but it seemed heavily filtered even photoshoped! Please tell me otherwise?

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her bikini post from Connemara today...I'm no expert but it seemed heavily filtered even photoshoped! Please tell me otherwise?
Yeah I’d say she smoothed out the legs alright, and there was probably no need. Disappointing

Reactions: 4
The pic Una just posted on her stories! Her boobs are practically out! Thought she was classier then that

Reactions: 1
It must have been a mistake! She posted a pic of herself sunbathing and her boobs were basically fully out

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.