Ben Foden & Una Healy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had communion recently. It was a very different ceremony and celebration due to lock down. Lots of kids are up really early for hair (think in the hairdressers for 6.30/7) due to early mass times so the kids would be ready to head to bed early.

After 18 months of lock down I’m not going to begrudge someone a night out to celebrate their 40tb

My brothers 40th was cancelled as it was the middle of March 2020 and complete lockdown hit here 2 days before it and he was diagnosed with cancer shortly after 🥲

Ben Foden is a prick
Very sorry about your brother.

Reactions: 2
Where was Ben for Aoife Belle's Communion? He's such a dick to have moved so far away from his kids.

Reactions: 12
Fascinating to read about communion, feel I learned a lot today 😀.

Lots of people were taking the p*ss out of Ben for posting ‘happy Holly communion’ although tbh I was surprised he actually spelled his daughters name correctly.

It’s so mad to think that just a few years ago Una was days away from moving to the US with Ben and then found out about his cheating and went back to Ireland instead. Thank god she didn’t move as it could have ended in her being stuck over there with a custody case. (Just some random things I think about before I sleep😁)

Reactions: 12
What’s the deal here at all with this whole set up. Una is fair airy fairy too I have to say. Shocking poor on telly!! How can Ben be away from the other 2
Kids, I’d be physically sick. It does not seem to knock a funk out of him. It’s likes they are his nephew and niece that just come over to him for a couple of weeks of fun!! Poor kids. And they seem so lovely

Reactions: 9
Waiting for Tackie to have an Instagram meltdown. I bet she is fuming!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On the back of watching dancing on ice I’ve stumbled across the Una Healy Appreciation Rave Thread🤣 remember there is 2 sides to every story

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On the back of watching dancing on ice I’ve stumbled across the Una Healy Appreciation Rave Thread🤣 remember there is 2 sides to every story
What’s the other side to - cheating of your wife, putting an ocean between you & your young children whom you leave your wife to raise alone, marrying another woman within days of meeting her hot on the heels of your divorce, then having another baby. All when your new wife makes some not so subtle digs at your ex on Instagram. His son was so young when he left he doesn’t remember living with him. I doubt Una is perfect but c’mon the guy is a douche.

Reactions: 56
What’s the other side to - cheating of your wife, putting an ocean between you & your young children whom you leave your wife to raise alone, marrying another woman within days of meeting her hot on the heels of your divorce, then having another baby. All when your new wife makes some not so subtle digs at your ex on Instagram. His son was so young when he left he doesn’t remember living with him. I doubt Una is perfect but c’mon the guy is a douche.
He married the new wife the same day the divorce went through! You can't get married again before a divorce is official, did he literally wait for the confirmation and then they headed straight to the registry office or something?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.