Ben Chilwell #9 Bens back playing! With hoe’s so we know his 3rd leg is working 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some fanpages also posted the video yesterday. After they posted these new members showed up.
🥴🥴🥴

like @livy444 and you said he did bring this on himself. It’s just sad because a lot of people already thought he was a liability when Chelsea bought him, sure he’s kind of proven himself. But now with the injury, which he should be recovering from, and this, he’s not making life any easier on himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
🥴🥴🥴

like @livy444 and you said he did bring this on himself. It’s just sad because a lot of people already thought he was a liability when Chelsea bought him, sure he’s kind of proven himself. But now with the injury, which he should be recovering from, and this, he’s not making life any easier on himself.
I mean i was relieved people were not talking about it much because i still care about him but this newspaper is all about bringing people down. And they put the video as well 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 3
🥴🥴🥴

They thought he was a liability, why did they think that? Tbh seeing a lot of what these footballers get up to I question the mentality of them but it’s up to them to prove everyone wrong on the pitch I guess

Should I feel sorry for posting it? Because strangely I really don’t 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sorry Benji, you’re responsible for your actions not me. Maybe that makes me a bad person now idk.

I saw some Insta-fp post about “how cute” it is… like wtf?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I mean i was relieved people were not talking about it much because i still care about him but this newspaper is all about bringing people down. And they put the video as well 😫
The sun in a scummy newspaper and always has been. I’m surprised with the stuff it gets away with if I’m honest

Reactions: 2
They thought he was a liability, why did they think that? Tbh seeing a lot of what these footballers get up to I question the mentality of them but it’s up to them to prove everyone wrong on the pitch I guess
I think because he was coming from Leicester and for 50 million people were skeptical of his ability to add to the team. Some thought he was a waste of the 50 million.

Should I feel sorry for posting it? Because strangely I really don’t 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sorry Benji, you’re responsible for your actions not me. Maybe that makes me a bad person now idk.

I personally don’t think there’s an issue with posting the video and discussing it but sending it to a newspaper is a bit strange to me and sounds like there’s a lot of malice with the intentions of whoever sent it to the sun. Whoever sent it to them obviously wants Ben to get some hate and disciplinary action taken from Chelsea or the FA

People are now talking about it on twitter... And there's a fanpage who literally posted the video on instagram with the caption that he was having fun🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Nooooo hunnie please dont feel bad. I just wosh he didnt let it to be posted or filmed in the first place. I hope it doesn’t affect it🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 and i hope he never does such things again. I feel bad as well😞

I think because he was coming from Leicester and for 50 million people were skeptical of his ability to add to the team. Some thought he was a waste of the 50 million.
He is a 10/10 left back and i always tell people who criticize him to go and watch his cl final masterclass. Most of these people are manu fans. But this incident let me down still i dont want him to be affected by this and i hope he never foes this again 😫 he should reconsider 50 times before doing these thing because he is an elite player among 700-800 premier league foootballers. He shouldn’t take it for granted🥺

Last edited:
100% it was one of the new accounts on here that sent the story in. How sad if you feel the need to do that. Yeah people don’t agree with what he has done but running to the papers when there’s more pressing things going on in the world really? But then the scum won’t care they will post anything and everything .

Reactions: 6
If I'm being honest nothing will happen and he'll continue to act like an idiot :)

• Sad
Maybe nobody send it to them and they lurk here themselves? Wouldn’t surprise me. Either way it’s out there now. I doubt he will comment on it though. Has he commented back when he had lockdown parties and it made it to the tabloids? I wasn’t following him back then.

in theory he has done nothing wrong, the zoo allows it it happen so for anyone, not just Ben, who goes there can partake in this.
Before anyone comes at me I’m not saying I agree with this at all. I’m just saying these things are allowed, so of course Ben will see he has done nothing wrong, yes he should have thought about it before doing it, but also these zoo’s should not be allowed to be open let alone allow members of the public to do these things with the animals

Reactions: 1
100% it was one of the new accounts on here that sent the story in. How sad if you feel the need to do that. Yeah people don’t agree with what he has done but running to the papers when there’s more pressing things going on in the world really? But then the scum won’t care they will post anything and everything .
Its so sad that the things we discuss or talk about here get out… if feel like Chelsea has enough people checking their social media - they don’t need any press from the sun because in the end it will not only reflect badly on Ben but also on Chelsea

But i agree it’s kind of convenient that that new member said it should be leaked to Chelsea / FA

Maybe nobody send it to them and they lurk here themselves? Wouldn’t surprise me. Either way it’s out there now. I doubt he will comment on it though. Has he commented back when he had lockdown parties and it made it to the tabloids? I wasn’t following him back then.
I jusy think it’s very strange how we’ve had a few new members pop up on here and then all of a sudden it’s in the paper

No, he acts like an idiot and doesn't say anything about it afterwards and acts like nothing happened and continues to act like an idiot. It's a cycle 🥴

• Sad
If I'm being honest nothing will happen and he'll continue to act like an idiot :)
I cant believe i’m feeling sorry but i’m much more of an idiot for this😫 we shouldn’t feel sorry but somehow this mess made it to the news. I wish he never went to that place in the first place so that there wouldn’t be any video. I hope he starts using his brain and these type of incidents will never occur.

• Sad
But I’m pretty sure with all the dramas he causes in Miami for the past three to four days with our peels the deeds of truths in the social media’s will be out as soon as we could ever imagined are going to save every one supporters in the football. :geek:💅
No one can tell me this person is here for fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.