Ben Chilwell #8 Ben, Ben where are you???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love those gifs/clips from when he gets subbed out cos he looks so confused. “Who, me?”

Yeah I’ve noticed he always blesses himself when he goes on/off the pitch and also touches the grass. Seems he’s one with a few superstitions!

I think he probably does class himself as religious. It’s just he doesn’t seem to have realised that he should also behave in an appropriate manner for a good Christian boy 😂
Agreee until i saw these cross gifs i never thought he was that religious because he never acts like it. He is super laïc/ secular on social media which is also another nice point for me😂 i feel like he has some superstitions he always does the same things wears the same hair style etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Is this tattooist just giving them out for free because that is actually awful why would anyone want that tattoo’d on them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is this tattooist just giving them out for free because that is actually awful why would anyone want that tattoo’d on them
I am convinced he forces them to have these tattoos 😂 like it looks so bad i mean I understand maybe there is a meaningful explanation behind it but it looks so bad. Even worse than the skull one.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think I’ll ever get over this tattoo i don’t know if I should laugh or cry

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OH MY GAAAWD JUST UNDERSTOOD CHIIILLLY🤣🤣🤣🤣😵😵😵naaaaaaahno chilly you are smarter and better than this NO

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.