Ben Chilwell #8 Ben, Ben where are you???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popping by to say that tattoo is the worst thing my eyes have ever seen ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Crying and throwing up rn
Crying with laughter? Or sad crying? I canโ€™t decide if Iโ€™m a sad or find it hilarious he thinks this might look good. Either way heโ€™s gone bonkers ๐Ÿคก

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good spot heโ€™s still following her but sheโ€™s unfollowed both his accounts ๐Ÿ‘€ wonder what Benjamin has done wrong this time ๐Ÿ˜‚

Maybe sheโ€™s just really offended by this bleeping horrible tattoo
Oh haha i couldnโ€™t find her in his follows ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

He is a little weird. I wonder what he has done this time. This tattoo is enough to annoy someone tbh๐Ÿ˜‚
same. Itโ€™s a pattern somehow. He must piss them all off somehow. Ngl, I think itโ€™s great the women are unfollowing him when heโ€™s (probably?) behaving like an idiot ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
same. Itโ€™s a pattern somehow. He must piss them all off somehow. Ngl, I think itโ€™s great the women are unfollowing him when heโ€™s (probably?) behaving like an idiot ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
I think the sameee i mean camilla, this girl and some others... its definitely a recurring pattern and now with this tattoo ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚ sometimes he acts like he is a bit stupid๐Ÿ˜‚ I thought he was not a himbo but here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can't believe that so far no one has leaked his interview with Josh... I really won't pay ยฃ30 to watch a video
View attachment 1033475
After all the ick i got i think i need a little rest and of course we are not paying ยฃ30 for that video honey we are smart ladies ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ You wont be able to hook us Josh.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Okay Iโ€™ve caught upโ€ฆI quite like the tattoo ๐Ÿ˜ฌ then again Iโ€™m also getting three more random ones to add to my collection next week ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think the sameee i mean camilla, this girl and some others... its definitely a recurring pattern and now with this tattoo ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚ sometimes he acts like he is a bit stupid๐Ÿ˜‚ I thought he was not a himbo but here we are.
he is, they all are - but at least heโ€™s cute to look at ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜…
273075D2-8E12-4C38-9ECE-8491A2B6CDFD.jpeg

• Heart
Imagine if he got a (good) sleeve ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค
Little minimal tattoos looks better on him, but probably he will since he loves getting a new tattoo every other week. He doesnt seem to be a sleeve kind of guy. The last one looks so hilarious๐Ÿ˜‚ still cant get over it๐Ÿ˜‚

Little minimal tattoos looks better on him, but probably he will since he loves getting a new tattoo every other week. He doesnt seem to be a sleeve kind of guy. The last one looks so hilarious๐Ÿ˜‚ still cant get over it๐Ÿ˜‚
I just keep thinking how many times heโ€™s going to be asked what the tattoo character is and heโ€™s going to be like โ€œbecause heโ€™s chilly.. get it?โ€

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just keep thinking how many times heโ€™s going to be asked what the tattoo character is and heโ€™s going to be like โ€œbecause heโ€™s chilly.. get it?โ€
Why would you get a tattoo of a shivering child to imply that your nickname is Chilly๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he tries so hard. Ah Ben๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She didn't unfollow anyone. She had deactivated her account and her account is slowly getting back to normal. The follow keeps showing up here for me, maybe it's an error because she activated her account again a short time ago...

She didn't unfollow anyone. She had deactivated her account and her account is slowly getting back to normal. The follow keeps showing up here for me, maybe it's an error because she activated her account again a short time ago...
Weird sheโ€™s not showing up for me in the followers/following - but it might just be an instagram bug ๐Ÿ˜…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.