Ben Chilwell #8 Ben, Ben where are you???

What do we like most about Mr Chilwell ?

• Smile

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Eyes

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Bum

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Bulge

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Voice

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Ears

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Fashion sense

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Football skills

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: The title sums it up 🤦🏻‍♀️

Not a lot has happened! Ben has been pretty low profile and still injured 🤕

We’ve seen a couple of photos of him on crutches 😢

We got a photo of his hand playing pool. Looked like he was wearing a wedding ring and we’re not sure who he’s married to one of the CFC? A hoe? or one of his dodgy mates 🤷🏻‍♀️Either way we all got hot and bothered by literally a HAND 🥵

We saw him back training with Reece and his knee looked pretty scared. Looks like his new knee tattoos gone to tit as well 🥴

Ben’s done an interview with Josh Denzel for his new pay per service thingy. We’re all dying to see it and want new content but nobody’s prepared to pay £30 for the pleasure. Still waiting for someone to bootleg it for us pretty please 🙏🏼

Primark Kylies been in the UK, we’re not sure if she’s been with our boy but we all agree we find her very irritating 🙄

Bens been helping Harvey promote his ‘Brand’ what a pile of shite that looks, I’ve seen more stylish cheap pyjamas. Also a bit rich coming from someone who we know was a ‘Covid Co-Ordinator’ 5 mins ago 😂

We’re also all hoping Ben distances himself from Mason and Decs friend Beales the rubber lipped, tango tanned, clout chasing, smarmy, disrespectful clingy little creep 🤢

We got a couple of new Chilly’s worshippers here, welcome the more the merrier 🤩

Thats literally about it, come on Ben feed us thirsty women! And man @StephenTJackson 😜

Some lush photos to get us started 😍

The naughty ones 😉
1399A68F-A77C-4FE8-A89D-5DF1481F54A0.jpeg

5ABA7B53-9C9B-426D-A12A-2F94821E847B.jpeg

0B0D83C7-1E5D-448D-82FF-3A2DFD61336E.jpeg

58EF083B-901B-4B8C-8CE8-0117FE4B7A89.jpeg

The Nice ones 😀
AF346795-229D-42BA-8154-6F865B923756.jpeg

ACE7457A-9D54-4F7E-88D7-D1FE8FED4E50.jpeg

The ones that make us horny 🥵💦
975AD30B-1AED-4C20-9728-2F684A00B64B.jpeg

BEA497CB-1DF0-4039-B513-850C20E0CE26.jpeg

The random ones 🤪
865B5E79-CA5E-4213-848F-62D596C162DD.jpeg

1705D850-3B8B-4895-9756-85E7E73D0ABA.jpeg

Also this deserves to be on every thread 😋

Also this masterpiece. The 5 second mark is where you see the 🍆 in all its glory 🤤
https://tattle.life/threads/ben-chi...-the-size-of-a-chillys-d-k.25507/post-7583697

• Heart
Reactions: 13

We got a photo of his hand playing pool. Looked like he was wearing a wedding ring and we’re not sure who he’s married to one of the CFC? A hoe? or one of his dodgy mates 🤷🏻‍♀️Either way we all got hot and bothered by literally a HAND 🥵

We saw him back training with Reece and his knee looked pretty scared. Looks like his new knee tattoos gone to tit as well 🥴

Ben’s done an interview with Josh Denzel for his new pay per service thingy. We’re all dying to see it and want new content but nobody’s prepared to pay £30 for the pleasure. Still waiting for someone to bootleg it for us pretty please 🙏🏼

Primark Kylies been in the UK, we’re not sure if she’s been with our boy but we all agree we find her very irritating 🙄

Bens been helping Harvey promote his ‘Brand’ what a pile of shite that looks, I’ve seen more stylish cheap pyjamas. Also a bit rich coming from someone who we know was a ‘Covid Co-Ordinator’ 5 mins ago 😂

We’re also all hoping Ben distances himself from Mason and Decs friend Beales the rubber lipped, tango tanned, clout chasing, smarmy, disrespectful clingy little creep 🤢

We got a couple of new Chilly’s worshippers here, welcome the more the merrier 🤩

Thats literally about it, come on Ben feed us thirsty women! And man @StephenTJackson 😜

The naughty ones 😉
View attachment 1018324
View attachment 1018326
View attachment 1018327
View attachment 1018330
The Nice ones 😀
View attachment 1018332
View attachment 1018333

View attachment 1018335

View attachment 1018342
The random ones 🤪
View attachment 1018350
View attachment 1018360

Also this masterpiece. The 5 second mark is where you see the 🍆 in all its glory 🤤
https://tattle.life/threads/ben-chi...-the-size-of-a-chillys-d-k.25507/post-7583697
Awww loved this. Amazing recap. Thank youuu😍 what a nice collection of pictures of Benn❤ I voted for the ears dont sue me Ben 😬😬❤ Could have voted anything because i love everything listed but the ears man😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Wasn’t sure if I’d found enough insults for Beales 🤔 I should have probably added a few more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thank you @LyndyLou ❤
I wanted to select everything (except fashion sense) - not allowed. So I have not decided yet. Depends on the mood I’m in. Either Bum & Bulge or Smile & Voice 😩😂

Reactions: 1

The naughty ones 😉
View attachment 1018324
View attachment 1018326
View attachment 1018327
View attachment 1018330
The Nice ones 😀
View attachment 1018332
View attachment 1018333

View attachment 1018335

View attachment 1018342
The random ones 🤪
View attachment 1018350
View attachment 1018360

Amazing recap 😍 Im one of the new ones and I love it here 🤪 thanks for being welcoming ❤

And the pictures are just Creme de la Creme 😍

• Heart
Thank you @LyndyLou ❤
I wanted to select everything (except fashion sense) - not allowed. So I have not decided yet. Depends on the mood I’m in. Either Bum & Bulge or Smile & Voice 😩😂
His VOICEEEE he should do some audio book or podcast episodes. Would buy them all happily❤

• Heart
If anyone votes fashion sense in the poll I’m going to need you reevaluate your life choices

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If anyone votes fashion sense in the poll I’m going to need you reevaluate your life choices
I literally added that for shits and giggles. I’m just waiting to see if someone votes, same as last thread someone voted a hoe as his best nurse 🤦🏻‍♀️ Literally taking the piss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
wait guys I found out who Primark K went out to tea the other day (with the pinkish flower cups) - it was her management

His VOICEEEE he should do some audio book or podcast episodes. Would buy them all happily❤
I could listen to him all day 🥵

Reactions: 2
I saw looked through the people she follow and that edenvmackney has talent management in her bio - so i watch her highlight and saw this:
Then maybe she came for work like the last time.

Girls i’ve been reading the books came in the mail after christmas and ive loved Taylor Jenkins Reid’s books. Whoever recommended that to me THANK U i think it was @Smca53 🤞🏼😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.