Ben Chilwell #8 Ben, Ben where are you???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely revolting. Obviously the character is ‘Chilly’ why not get a little chilly pepper 🌶
Sorry Ben you look like a right plonker 🤦🏻‍♀️
I am so disappointed i mean what is this even the skull tat looks like a masterpiece next to this nonsense 😂 he must be so bored.

Reactions: 3
I am so disappointed i mean what is this even the skull tat looks like a masterpiece next to this nonsense 😂 he must be so bored.
The skulls better than this it looks like something a child would want, he just looks bloody stupid and it does look like Mason 🤦🏻‍♀️

Why would you cover this amazing body with tacky/crappy tattoos 😭
75993C1B-AB49-4B32-9DD8-E92E10D5A1E8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he's gone delusional not being able to play football, that's the only explanation for this😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
The skulls better than this it looks like something a child would want, he just looks bloody stupid and it does look like Mason 🤦🏻‍♀️

Why would you cover this amazing body with tacky/crappy tattoos 😭
View attachment 1033267
He should really talk to someone before getting tattoos i mean he should ask « would this look cute or smart or just like sh*t »😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pretty sure Ben unfollowed that Millie girl
Good spot he’s still following her but she’s unfollowed both his accounts 👀 wonder what Benjamin has done wrong this time 😂

Maybe she’s just really offended by this bleeping horrible tattoo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just popping by to say that tattoo is the worst thing my eyes have ever seen 🙃

Crying and throwing up rn

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dont think they had a serious thing because she is not even living close to him for gods sake😂 but maybe a fling or something or she got annoyed by him because of something maybe.
The story of Ben’s life, that is 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The story of Ben’s life, that is 😭
He is just making a collection of girls that is not even living close to him like whats he after😂 i think he likes long distance fair enough ben or maybe she just saw this site and got annoyed by us maybe idk really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.