Ben Chilwell #8 Ben, Ben where are you???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
any ideas for a new thread name or poll? I can get it down whilst I have some time…

Reactions: 3
@Smca53 wtf????????????

Edit:
Someone sent her an anonymous ask saying "smca53 on tattle said that youre dim and stupid. delete your acc" but deleted the ask

@Smca53 wtf????????????

Edit:
Someone sent her an anonymous ask saying "smca53 on tattle said that youre dim and stupid. delete your acc" but deleted the ask
Can whoever is reading here and sending tumblr people stupid anons please, you know, grow the duck up?

Reactions: 7
I once tried to explain that they can literally have a look what’s been written here and that it’s just random anons trying to create unnecessary turmoil but my message was ignored. After that I stopped caring because they clearly want to believe what they want to believe and not the facts. Some of them have HUGE conspiracy idiots vibes ngl.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I once tried to explain that they can literally have a look what’s been written here and that it’s just random anons trying to create unnecessary turmoil but my message was ignored. After that I stopped caring because they clearly want to believe what they want to believe and not the facts. Some of them have HUGE conspiracy idiots vibes ngl.
I wouldn’t pay attention to them, most are 14 year olds who haven’t been outside their house. They still think a comment on a IG is a confirmation of a serious relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.