Ben Chilwell #8 Ben, Ben where are you???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel exactly the same and I am not a fan of Josh so don’t really want him to have my money 😂
If the money was given to a charity or directly to Ben then i would buy it without a second thought but in this way when the video ends i will be like “girl you just paid £30 to see your foot crush😵😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I need this interview but don’t wanna pay £30. How has it not made the rounds by now.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Didn’t really feel like reading / posting anything about football after the news of MG broke yesterday. Hope everyone is okay.

Anyway.. the following video with a cameo of Ben was on my fy page today (I really need to stop watching Ben Videos on TikTok)

Omggggggg thanks for letting us know about thiiiis❤😘now i should go and upload tiktok again. He loves pool aww🥰 i watched snooker yesterday with my friends after the aus open final now seeing this made me 😍😍😍

• Heart
Took Ben long enough to unfollow him 🙄

Have we talked about all of his tattoos? The cosmos ones.. Benjamin you’re such a basic Pinterest / Tumblr girl 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Have we talked about all of his tattoos? The cosmos ones.. Benjamin you’re such a basic Pinterest / Tumblr girl 😅

I won’t know peace until I know what’s tattooed on his ribs

• Haha
Reactions: 8

😓At least he unfollowed which shows he cares a little bit. Reece is very considérant about such things he immédiately unfollowed him. If he hangs out with that Jayden guy i dont think i will be supporting Ben😞i mean he is lovely and i saw several examples of him supporting nice stuff online but that guy is really crappy. Wow so he got so many in a year😍 skull one is by far my least favourite. The greek symbol is lovely tho😍i like that he likes such meaningful stuff.

I won’t know peace until I know what’s tattooed on his ribs

Ben we need you to do this ASAP when you come back next season❤

Reactions: 4
Wonder what the “half way there” tattoo is about?
Sameee😍 just saw that. Maybe he has a big dream 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe he wants to achieve bigger things, but he probably got these before cl victory😍 maybe he achieved some of his dreams.

Last edited:
Someone on tumblr said it’s a psalm or something 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not sure how they could know that though. Bible Boy Ben 😂
I thought maybe a quote from a song or a book😂 i dont know why i have such high expectations from him, but he is really a bible boy🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Here he does that signum crucis and is it hérésie to find it sexy/attractive, but im not chrétien anyway🥺😂 my protestant friends never does it but orthodoxe friends always does this.

Benjamin, if you’re religious, I’ve got bad news for you bro

THIIIIIISSS😂😂😂😂😂

Here he does that signum crucis and is it hérésie to find it attractive, but im not chrétien anyway🥺😂 my protestant friends never does it but orthodoxe friends always does this.

I love those gifs/clips from when he gets subbed out cos he looks so confused. “Who, me?”

Yeah I’ve noticed he always blesses himself when he goes on/off the pitch and also touches the grass. Seems he’s one with a few superstitions!

I think he probably does class himself as religious. It’s just he doesn’t seem to have realised that he should also behave in an appropriate manner for a good Christian boy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.