Ben Chilwell #8 Ben, Ben where are you???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's not original at all because I've seen this same tattoo on other people ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Reactions: 1
Iโ€™ve come from insta after seeing that HIDEOUS tattooโ€ฆ I analysed masons awful dragon, so Iโ€™ll be analysing this shite too

let me begin ๐Ÿ“ข

her body is completely out of proportion:
Neck too short
Hip bone isnโ€™t attached at the right place
Spine too long
Back leg wonky
Legs not in proportion with each other
Hands look like paws
Feet are terrible
Strap missing off one shoe
Face is just awful
Angles are off

skeleton:
Spine same length as girl but taller
One foot is shorter than the other, should see more behind her leg
No joint on back elbow
feet arenโ€™t in line with hers so not level

0E5BE531-B5B8-4C83-84EF-D0A0914C1D06.jpeg

EA6D7BA6-D5A4-4C72-926A-27223836D621.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iโ€™ve come from insta after seeing that HIDEOUS tattooโ€ฆ I analysed masons awful dragon, so Iโ€™ll be analysing this shite too

let me begin ๐Ÿ“ข

her body is completely out of proportion:
Neck too short
Hip bone isnโ€™t attached at the right place
Spine too long
Back leg wonky
Legs not in proportion with each other
Hands look like paws
Feet are terrible
Strap missing off one shoe
Face is just awful
Angles are off

skeleton:
Spine same length as girl but taller
One foot is shorter than the other, should see more behind her leg
No joint on back elbow
feet arenโ€™t in line with hers so not level

View attachment 1037787
View attachment 1037788
Giiiiiirl you should give lectures at a fine arts college๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ loved this๐Ÿ˜‚ it looks like a mess

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The tattoo is horrible. I can't believe he and Mason pay to get tattoos done by this guy. It's HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Giiiiiirl you should give lectures at a fine arts college๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ loved this๐Ÿ˜‚ it looks like a mess
Itโ€™s the fact they have so much money they could go to such a high quality artist! Yet they choose him who time and time again produces terrible work thatโ€™s either wonky or has such thin and faint lines that it will blur over time. I donโ€™t even have loads of tattoos the ones I have are tiny, but even I can see how terrible it is. I just canโ€™t wrap my head round how chilly has looked at that and thought it looks even semi decent enough to be tattooed permanently!! You can see miles (pardon the pun) off that itโ€™s not right ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Itโ€™s the fact they have so much money they could go to such a high quality artist! Yet they choose him who time and time again produces terrible work thatโ€™s either wonky or has such thin and faint lines that it will blur over time. I donโ€™t even have loads of tattoos the ones I have are tiny, but even I can see how terrible it is. I just canโ€™t wrap my head round how chilly has looked at that and thought it looks even semi decent enough to be tattooed permanently!! You can see miles (pardon the pun) off that itโ€™s not right ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜ฌ
The pun is so hilarious and right๐Ÿ˜‚ I just got a simple tattoo simply saying ยซ joie de vivre ยป ok call me BORING๐Ÿ˜‚ but even for a writing i chose one of the best tattoo artists in the town. I got it erased eventually, but what Ben is doing is actually so dumb he is not 18๐Ÿ˜‚ i mean you will carry it for a life time on your body choose a proper tattoo artist ffs๐Ÿ˜“

And I was here thinking the skull was his ugliest tattoo
Ben doesnt disappoint๐Ÿ˜‚ he gets worse with every tattoo decision. Consistent boiiii

Reactions: 2
I just got a simple tattoo simply saying ยซ joie de vivre ยป ok call me BORING๐Ÿ˜‚ but even for a writing i chose one of the best tattoo artists in the town while my friends got stupid tattoos when they were so young and bold๐Ÿ˜‚ we all got them erased eventually, but what Ben is doing is actually so dumb he is not 18๐Ÿ˜‚ i mean you will carry it for a life time on your body choose a proper tattoo artist ffs๐Ÿ˜“

Ben doesnt disappoint๐Ÿ˜‚ he gets worse with every tattoo decision. Consistent boiiii
The stick and poke I did on myself in lockdown is better than chilly and masons tattoos ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.