Ben chilwell #6 portapotty hoes gave us the ick but most of us areobsessed with the size of a Chilly’s D*#k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone using their own friend to get attention????? πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
But at least we get some new old photos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Genuine question. Is this brand Harvey’s β€œjob”?

Least Ben looks hot I suppose

Reactions: 3
Awww 2nd PhotoπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ harvey sorry but even your friend cannot save your brandπŸ˜‚ its really not appealing

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Cashing in a bit there. However, Ben looks bloody gorgeous as usual. What I’d do for a bit of Chilly πŸ₯΅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

"Job" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but I think so, it's something between him and other guy...
Well actually I think his job is to show that he's with Ben 24/7 so he can show everyone that he has a football player as a friend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

I think the word job can be loosely used. The 3rd photo where’s he’s looking straight at the camera 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Job" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but I think so, it's something between him and other guy
Why do I get the feeling he’s the type that would badger Ben for an investment to get his β€œbrand” started up πŸ₯΄

"Job" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but I think so, it's something between him and other guy...
Well actually I think his job is to show that he's with Ben 24/7 so he can show everyone that he has a football player as a friend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Safe to say his customers are basically Chilwell’s fansπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Why do I get the feeling he’s the type that would badger Ben for an investment to get his β€œbrand” started up πŸ₯΄
Tbh I don't even doubt that... And the way Ben seems to be a fool for his friends, he would do it without even questioning

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’ve just realised today is the day I become a VIP member which means over 1000 posts. Mostly admiring Bens arse and bulge πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I DONβ€˜T CARE WHO, WHEN, WHY:

I hope all of you had some great days wether you celebrated or not πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.