Ben chilwell #6 portapotty hoes gave us the ick but most of us areobsessed with the size of a Chilly’s D*#k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't post much on social media in general. And when he does it's mostly football stuff, so there isn't much for him to post about 🤷‍♀️

He doesn't post much on social media in general. And when he does it's mostly football stuff, so there isn't much for him to post about 🤷‍♀️
I feel like he’s often ‘up to something’ that you only notice if you’re looking… but he seems to have been relatively quiet on that front as well 😂 Either that or friends will post things

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s cos he’s injured as well. It just feels so long Since we’ve seen him play or anything ☹

• Sad
It looks super blurry on my phone at least. I can't tell.
I've re watched it like a 100 times not too sure but I don't think he's there
It’s very hard to tell, if it’s not Ben then the guy threw me off with the hat and the clothing as it’s Ben-ish 😂 Seems a shame if he’s not spent it with family, for whatever reason, given that it’s probably one of the very few years he’d get that chance when playing at senior level. Suppose he might be with his dad (reasonably certain they’re not together)

Reactions: 6
It’s very hard to tell, if it’s not Ben then the guy threw me off with the hat and the clothing as it’s Ben-ish 😂 Seems a shame if he’s not spent it with family, for whatever reason, given that it’s probably one of the very few years he’d get that chance when playing at senior level. Suppose he might be with his dad (reasonably certain they’re not together)
Oscar 😍😍😍😍😍
I'm not sure but it seems to be him because I also believe he would like to spend Christmas with his family...
His mum and dad don't live together?????

Oscar 😍😍😍😍😍
I'm not sure but it seems to be him because I also believe he would like to spend Christmas with his family...
His mum and dad don't live together?????
I don’t know for sure, they might. I noticed his sister liking stuff a while ago that suggested they weren’t together. But I don’t know, maybe I read into it wrong

I feel like he’s often ‘up to something’ that you only notice if you’re looking… but he seems to have been relatively quiet on that front as well 😂 Either that or friends will post things
🤣 Dear Benjamin when we talked about dumb and dumber not sharing stuff on social media we meant slags in your house not cute Christmas content! Post a pic with Oscar or something for us please ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 3
After watching 10 times I think it’s Ben, dark hair (no gel!) right age and build. Right Alex can we have some more pictures please preferably less blurry next time, thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 2
After watching 10 times I think it’s Ben, dark hair (no gel!) right age and build. Right Alex can we have some more pictures please preferably less blurry next time, thanks
I don’t have any idea if it’s him or not because i cannot tell😂 Ben can you see what we are doing to hear something from you? Shameeee give us a picture at least🥺

• Haha
I cant believe we got a story thanks to Lukaku😂 he is right tho Lukaku has been playing very good. Now ben please post more we missed youuuuu❤❤❤❤❤

I hope he burned it to the ground and bought a new one

Ben now his friends have gone home and no instahoes around 😂

Bens talking about cream god I’d I’ve to cover him in cream and lick it off 👅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ok so in this clip he's saying: 'new pussy good, new pussy good, but that home pussy make you feel safe, like I can be in there all day.'
How I'd love to be his 'home pussy' oh god :ROFLMAO:🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.