Ben chilwell #6 portapotty hoes gave us the ick but most of us areobsessed with the size of a Chilly’s D*#k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry everyone if I ever get to be his nurse I’ll do a full body examination and find out everything 🤣👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
2 of the 3 rats are at the bridge today but unfortunately Ben isn't there (well I dont think so) 😔😔😔😔
I think he’d have trouble walking. There must be swelling and pain still as well. We’ll that was my assessment when I was round earlier nursing him 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
2 of the 3 rats are at the bridge today but unfortunately Ben isn't there (well I dont think so) 😔😔😔😔
He is probably sitting on his couch and watching the game from there🥺🥺🥺❤ What i could understand from the photo i dont think he can move easily

• Sad
Reactions: 2
He is probably sitting on his couch and watching the game from there🥺🥺🥺❤ What i could understand from the photo i dont think he can move easily
The first few months after this surgery are horrible, he may be in pain too and must be walking on crutches. Especially the first month is horrible and requires a LOT of patience ☹

• Sad
Also he may not be able to wear long trousers and although it’s mild, shorts with shaved legs sitting spectating may not be the thing right now 😬

• Heart
The first few months after this surgery are horrible, he may be in pain too and must be walking on crutches. Especially the first month is horrible and requires a LOT of patience ☹
I just wish we could ease his physical and emotional pain. I hope he is happy now chelsea came back💙💙💙

Also he may not be able to wear long trousers and although it’s mild, shorts with shaved legs sitting spectating may not be the thing right now 😬
I’m sure you don’t need to worry about him being chilly ( see what I did there!! ) he’s sat in a nice heated house I’m sure the last thing you need to worry about is his shaved cold legs!

• Haha
I’m sure you don’t need to worry about him being chilly ( see what I did there!! ) he’s sat in a nice heated house I’m sure the last thing you need to worry about is his shaved cold legs!
He got nice legs better to show them off rather than covering them😂 hope we can see more flesh wheb he finally comes back months later. Already missed him soooo bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
No but this is so funny 😭😭😭😭😭

Awww he is scared of spideeeers 😂😂 i wonder if he likes spiderman now😂 actually i have bever seen a man scared of spiders before. He looks like he is the type of person who can move just because he finds a itsy bitsy spider in the bathroom😂my friend also hates spiders and she made me switch rooms in high school😂 He is genuinely #Adorable

• Haha
New thread time soon. Any title suggestions?
The only thought I had was
Bens had his knee op and we’re all queuing up to nurse him?
or
Chilly’s had his leg op but we still haven’t seen his 3rd leg yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
New thread time soon. Any title suggestions?
The only thought I had was
Bens had his knee op and we’re all queuing up to nurse him?
or
Chilly’s had his leg op but we still haven’t seen his 3rd leg yet?
I really liked the first option 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.