Ben chilwell #6 portapotty hoes gave us the ick but most of us areobsessed with the size of a Chilly’s D*#k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys my ward has become a covid ward and I’m top to toe in PPE πŸ™ƒ would much rather be looking after our Ben (probably in a nicer nurse uniform than what I’m currently wearingπŸ˜‚)

look after yourselves 🀍🀍
Sending you lots of love!!!! Look after yourself too angel!!!!!!! ❀❀❀❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Guys my ward has become a covid ward and I’m top to toe in PPE πŸ™ƒ would much rather be looking after our Ben (probably in a nicer nurse uniform than what I’m currently wearingπŸ˜‚)

look after yourselves 🀍🀍
Take care! πŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 5
okay but am I the only one who thought "thank god we don't to see those knee tattoos" 😬

or were those just a bad dream?
They were under his knees i believe and the bandage hides it wellπŸ˜‚ i mean i wonder the thought process behind those tattoos. I dont know which is worse birth year tattoo or the skull tattoo.

Reactions: 2
They were under his knees i believe and the bandage hides it wellπŸ˜‚ i mean i wonder the thought process behind those tattoos. I dont know which is worse birth year tattoo or the skull tattoo.
C) all of them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
The only tattoo I dislike is the skull. Like come on Benjamin a skull tattoo? Not really your vibe is it πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
C) all of them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ngl actually i liked the grandpa tattoo and the map one, but he screwed it all up with that skull tattoo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i meeeean it looks so bad but the hand tattoo is so sexy 🀌🀌at least he did one thing right πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I really wanted to know what's written on his rib :(
Maybe a quote from the bible or an aphorism summarizing his way of seeing the world or just simple lyrics of a song. These are my guess about it but i am dying to know actually πŸ˜‚

Maybe a quote from the bible or an aphorism summarizing his way of seeing the world or just simple lyrics of a song. These are my guess about it but i am dying to know actually πŸ˜‚
He has something on his arm that I also really wanted to know what it is πŸ˜‚

He has something on his arm that I also really wanted to know what it is πŸ˜‚
I could read it slightly it probably says « nearly there » or something -ly there. Its cute. I like simple writings like this. Hope he shows the rib tattoo aswell❀🀞

Reactions: 1
2 of the 3 rats are at the bridge today but unfortunately Ben isn't there (well I dont think so) πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.