Ben chilwell #6 portapotty hoes gave us the ick but most of us areobsessed with the size of a Chilly’s D*#k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys my ward has become a covid ward and I’m top to toe in PPE πŸ™ƒ would much rather be looking after our Ben (probably in a nicer nurse uniform than what I’m currently wearingπŸ˜‚)

look after yourselves 🀍🀍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Guys my ward has become a covid ward and I’m top to toe in PPE πŸ™ƒ would much rather be looking after our Ben (probably in a nicer nurse uniform than what I’m currently wearingπŸ˜‚)

look after yourselves 🀍🀍
Awww sending big hugs to you for being so brave. Real hero. Ben would never ever have a better nurse than you. He can only wish. Once again i send you live for being a heroπŸ˜˜πŸ’“

• Heart
Reactions: 4

look after yourselves 🀍🀍
Look after yourself. If that vacancy for nursing Ben comes up you’re number 1. I’ll just come and stroke him ❀

• Heart
Look after yourself. If that vacancy for nursing Ben comes up you’re number 1. I’ll just come and stroke him ❀
thanks everyone 🀍🀍

don’t worry guys if the vacancy becomes available I’ll be sure you can all do some work experienceπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.