Ben chilwell #6 portapotty hoes gave us the ick but most of us areobsessed with the size of a Chilly’s D*#k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
❤💙 I’m back I’ll start a new thread soon
Ahh lovely you’re back.
Chilly news is as dry as the desert with Him injured but we’ll cling onto our love for him like horny hoes and take what snippets come along 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Ahh lovely you’re back.
Chilly news is as dry as the desert with Him injured but we’ll cling onto our love for him like horny hoes and take what snippets come along 😂
I know but how good was it to see him
Back at cobham today he looks so well considering

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know but how good was it to see him
Back at cobham today he looks so well considering
He seems to be smiling in the photo. Awww i am so happy for him❤ is that hairgel what i see under the cap tho? Really Benjamin?

He seems to be smiling in the photo. Awww i am so happy for him❤ is that hairgel what i see under the cap tho? Really Benjamin?
I was thinking when they cut and sewed up his knee. If they pulled the skin would it make his new tattoo wonky 😬🤷🏻‍♀️

I was thinking when they cut and sewed up his knee. If they pulled the skin would it make his new tattoo wonky 😬🤷🏻‍♀️
Ayyy i hope it didn’t happen. It seems like the cut the upper part of his knee but the tattoo is under his knee so maybe they didn't cut that area. If they cut the tattoo area ben may have to make a tattoo erasing appointment . Oh even talking about it made me uncomfortable 🥺 sad thing to undergo a surgery. Hope he will be okay sooon😍🥺❤🤞💓

"ACL reconstruction surgery is performed using minimally invasive arthroscopic techniques, in which a combination of fiber optics, small incisions and small instruments are used..." 🙏
Wow @livy444 you know you’re stuff. Also with @missloveisland being an actual nurse, you’re both more qualified than me to nurse Benji. I’ll just turn up to tell jokes and stroke him occasionally 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"ACL reconstruction surgery is performed using minimally invasive arthroscopic techniques, in which a combination of fiber optics, small incisions and small instruments are used..." 🙏
Oh thank God🙏 Anyways he seems to be glowing. So happy he’s doing okay.

I’m getting a bit annoyed he hasn’t called any of us considering how keen we all are 😂
Ben give us a call if you need a nurse unless you already have one called Tom or Harvey😂 everytime i see a video or sth about him i say maybe i do the cooking and i do the cleaning😂 I apologize to my angry feminist self.

• Haha
Ben give us a call if you need a nurse unless you already have one called Tom or Harvey😂 everytime i see a video or sth about him i say maybe i do the cooking and i do the cleaning😂 I apologize to my angry feminist self.
If these two are taking care of him then you can be sure he is taking the wrong medicine 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If these two are taking care of him then you can be sure he is taking the wrong medicine 😭
Hahshshshs 15 iq combined but still they should just give him some true love at this difficult times. I hope he has someone beside taking good care of him and giving him the right medicine🤣🤣🤣 btw i am stilll so jealous of Harvey for working for my favorite show and being friends with my football crush. Luuckkkyyyy😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.