Ben chilwell #6 portapotty hoes gave us the ick but most of us areobsessed with the size of a Chilly’s D*#k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he thought she was going to talk about him or try and use him for more fame.
I tell you what Ben could take me to Southend on Sea and I’d be eternally grateful. For Dubai he could literally do anything he wanted with me

Reactions: 2
Maybe he thought she was going to talk about him or try and use him for more fame.
I tell you what Ben could take me to Southend on Sea and I’d be eternally grateful. For Dubai he could literally do anything he wanted with me
Ah same my boyfriend could literally take me out for a dinner and i would be the happiest person because its the time that matters with your boyfriend or girlfriend. Some people cannot be satisfied with the best (well i hate dubai sooobut still would appreciate)

Reactions: 5
This is such a lovely picture. So natural and no hair gel in sight @GGina
It’s one of my favourites! I was scrolling through my collection ( ) looking for a good reaction photo. Turns out Ben is too smiley, he only ever smiles in his photos

Mason Mount on the other hand is a walking reaction photo

Reactions: 6
Ben is the cheekiest footballer i have seen He is always smiley and supportive and always pulls pranks on his teammates But really he doesn’t smile on his photos

I’m still not over this

View attachment 946335

Or this

View attachment 946337

And especially not this

View attachment 946340
His eyes just leaves you weeeeak... third photo is very dangerous i mean you look up and he is looking down and its all about fantasy. Damn Ben Chilwell you make me question my decency

Reactions: 4
he is the cutest with childreeeen... cmon ben sign for cambridge utd make her happyyy

Reactions: 8
Ngl I dont think a normal girl with a bright mind would want to keep up with their nonsense... and i dont think ben can pull off such a girl. His circle is full of clout chasers and probably he is gonna end up with one of them sadly
Tbh the cycle of all these players are full of clout chasers

What's the tea on her? Apart from the Dubai situation ofc that never fails to make me laugh - what an ungrateful twat
She literally was a joke on this reality show and she acted like as a very controlling, manipulative and childish person. She was always talking bullshit about Amber (who was this season's winner lol). And she even turned off her comments on instagram when she left... Sorry but she was the biggest flop and no one even remembers her. Until today the girl hasn't even got 1M on instagram

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.