Ben Chilwell #4 Camila used Ben's wifi to like other guys' pics, but whose did she use to unfollow him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Praying he's back in January, big willy bouncing around, scoring goals (hopefully without hair gel) 🤞
Now that his friend started using hair gel too, he is not ditching it any time soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know he will not feel the same but: duck the qatar world cup 🙄
Why are we having a world cup in Qatar? I will never understand. Dubai,Qatar, Saudi, some other middle eastern countries are all problematic about human rights. I really don’t want it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well, it's not for the great weather they got. That's for sure!
Corrupt dirty money, same as with Russia. And I say that as half Russian.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Well, it's not for the great weather they got. That's for sure!
Corrupt dirty money, same as with Russia. And I say that as half Russian.
South Africa & Brazil were also not great when it comes to the building work in the run-up. At least some teams/players are gaining a conscience and speaking out about it. It’s a start 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Won’t be too long with the new thread

New thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.