Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
To be honest, I love the fact that he has tattoos more than the tattoos themselves πŸ™ˆ same for Mason.
I wish Mason didn’t have his year of birth tattooed on him. I don’t need that sort of negativity in my life, reminding me of when he was born πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16

GGina

VIP Member
I’ve just caught up and I’m absolutely DYING at her unfollowing him as soon as she hopped on the flight home 😳😳 does make me worry slightly about the quality of the big swinging willy πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Chani10

VIP Member
I went to see how our old friend Primark Kylie was doing and...is Ben literally only liking photos of her in her underwear/bikinis? Photo fully clothed? No like for you, miss πŸ˜‚
Ben, mate...c'mon πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11

GGina

VIP Member
She is trying to get a message from Lewis. The man is going on vacation on monday. He will probably travel the world (on his own jet) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It's all a bit grim to me like imagine living her lifestyle- post naked pics to see which rich bloke will slide in your DMs, get flown out, shagged and sent home, repeat process 😬

• Sick

livy444

VIP Member
No but I am SO grateful for the jokes I always see here. Seriously you guys are the best and I love how much bullshit we talk here every day. I also love the fact that we're always making crazy theories (nonsense most of the time 😭) and jokes about everything and everyone. I feel sorry for those who don't understand our HUMOR and always take everything out of context!!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€

• Heart

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Putting my work head on and without getting too techy , with an ACL injury technically he may have trouble walking without a knee brace or unaided, and also have trouble bending it as he won’t have full range of movement. But the fact he seems to be walking unaided and sitting (like when he’s watching the football) to me is a good sign, and fingers crossed means he may not need surgery 🀞🏼

• Heart