Ben Chilwell #4 Camila used Ben's wifi to like other guys' pics, but whose did she use to unfollow him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love his 21 tattoo and this grandpa one🥺🥺🥺 Btw i guess he was with this @ jaydongibbs guy last night at o2 arena after the chelsea game.

I think i saw him on a story of an account that i follow and jaydon was standing before him. Not sure 100% but i think its him😂
Share it I’ll have a look…I can imagine him getting his groove on to Justin 😅

Looks very much like our Benjamin to me

But if he is injured wouldn’t he be told to rest as much as possible
I think i shoul delete these then he might get in trouble😕 maybe its not him anyway😝 but it just looks like him.

Omg i hope he or she won’t see that im sharing these😂or im getting myself in trouble but don’t you think that’s him? These red pants tho😂
Looks like Benji. Can see the Chanel Pearl necklace 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh then its okay❤ They are having fun together❤
There’s something in the back of my mind that also tells me we’ve seen him in red trousers before, maybe a number of times 🤣 Was it someone non-famous that posted the stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not going to criticise his fashion sense today because I'm still feeling hot after seeing him wearing that Prada jacket but...his music taste :censored:
I'm going to a show in London next month, Benji. Come with me and I'll teach you 😂

Also at the O2, I think :unsure: I'll check before going.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“No sorry babe I haven’t seen you necklace anywhere”

Sad when it’s a rich footballer who can prob just DM his dealer stylist/buyer and get another one sent the same day 😞

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Sad when it’s a rich footballer who can prob just DM his dealer stylist/buyer and get another one sent the same day 😞
“No sorry babe I haven’t seen your replacement necklace, isn’t it funny how you keep losing them”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, my first job as a WAG is getting rid of the stylist. I think that's pretty clear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.