Ben Chilwell #4 Camila used Ben's wifi to like other guys' pics, but whose did she use to unfollow him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the first thing I’d “accidentally” break if I was in his life (but not the last thing…)
I would rip those red pants off. I don’t like it and i would rather see him nakey than with those red pants...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg i hope he or she won’t see that im sharing these😂or im getting myself in trouble but don’t you think that’s him? These red pants tho😂
If it's really him, could he be sitting like that???? I mean about his knee and etc 🤔

It’s the first thing I’d “accidentally” break if I was in his life (but not the last thing…)
It’d be ‘back breaking’ work shagging me all day everyday if I was part of the harem 😂

• Haha
If it's really him, could he be sitting like that???? I mean about his knee and etc 🤔
I don’t think its that serious since he is able to walk. Him bending his knee wouldnt be such a big deal, but he shouldn’t run, work out etc. It’s a partial tear injury as i read about it. Hope he can come back after January🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

I'm no doctor so I don't understand the intricacies of his injury but he seems to be walking around and sitting to watch football etc as normal. Maybe he's just not able to train, play football etc?

Reactions: 6
Yeah but an ACL injury is something serious... Or is it not?
That's why I thought that but ok

Still can’t believe we’re stuck with Alonso for the foreseeable 😩 Chelsea haven’t been the same since Chilly got injured! Actually painful to watch. Although it is nice seeing loads of his former critics begging him to come back…🤭

Anyone got a title suggestion? I can do the new thread

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It depends if it was serious he would have had surgery right away it’s not a full ACL so it just means no over doing it so running training things like that

• Heart
But if he's the one with the red/orange trousers, he is sitting in a normal position. Or am I going blind?

Reactions: 5
Still can’t believe we’re stuck with Alonso for the foreseeable 😩 Chelsea haven’t been the same since Chilly got injured! Actually painful to watch. Although it is nice seeing loads of his former critics begging him to come back…🤭

Ben Chilwell #5 Stalker fans & ACL woes, will the pain ever end for us Chilly hoes?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Ben may be dressed like a doorman in Prada but Livy444 is the one guarding him from stalkers?
sorry best I can come up with. Trying to think what’s happened this thread? He watched Harry Potter, we saw him at a couple of games, the ginger beard is back, we saw a picture of Oscar, @StephenTJackson wants his arse as a ‘festive treat’ with stuffing 😂 him and Camilla followed and unfollowed each other more times than than you flick a light switch 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's why I thought that but ok
Yes i was also concerned when he got injured, but now he can walk and go out and it’s not a full torn ACL, he probably can bend his knee while sitting etc. He maybe using crutches but people can still sit even with torn ACLs . Hope it’s not that serious for him❤🙏🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Putting my work head on and without getting too techy , with an ACL injury technically he may have trouble walking without a knee brace or unaided, and also have trouble bending it as he won’t have full range of movement. But the fact he seems to be walking unaided and sitting (like when he’s watching the football) to me is a good sign, and fingers crossed means he may not need surgery 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Aren’t they still waiting till January if he really has to have an operation? If not it can grow back on its own? So maybe it’s not that bad.. and he’s not out the whole season 🙈

Reactions: 2
I really hope he doesn’t have to have surgery, praying he comes back soon, he’s got the World Cup to look to aswell

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I really hope he doesn’t have to have surgery, praying he comes back soon, he’s got the World Cup to look to aswell
Yes! Praying he's back in January, big willy bouncing around, scoring goals (hopefully without hair gel) 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.