Ben Chilwell #5 Stalker fans & ACL woes, will the pain ever end for us Chilly hoes?

What would you put in the bin first?

• The hair gel

• The Chanel Pearl necklace

• The harem

• His whole wardrobe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #5… who would’ve thought that us getting chucked out of the Mason thread would’ve lead to this?! 😂

Things that happened:

🧚‍♂️ Ben and Camila unfollowed each other. And followed each other. And unfollowed each other and followed each other? What will happen next? Who knows.

🧚‍♂️ We shared a lot of our favourite Benjamin photos with each other - long may that continue 💙

🧚‍♂️ Chelsea seem lost with Chilly. As are we :cry:

🧚‍♂️ Ben is gunning for a Prada sponsorship - we’re here for it

89959AB6-B23D-4873-92E9-D9DA78E67B8A.jpeg

🧚‍♂️ @LyndyLou always reads Harvey’s name as “Harvey Dick”. Well…

🧚‍♂️ The weird fan page got exposed - props to @livy444 👏🥳

🧚‍♂️ Ben upgraded his home security system. This may or may not be related to the weird 👀

🧚‍♂️ Ben watched the first Harry Potter film for the first time. *adds that to the list of weird things about this beautiful man*. Insert joke here about how we’d all like to Slytherin. Next up, maybe he’ll try Chinese food?

🧚‍♂️ Twitter misses Ben, Tumblr misses Ben, we miss Ben. At least we get photos of him at the home 💙

And lastly… a Ben Chilwell thread wouldn’t be a Ben Chilwell thread without this beauty featuring:

4F4D47A5-6F2B-401A-9E93-3CFA6264E674.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Thanks @Smca53 for the recap. Hard task casting my vote, as much as I hate the hair gel and fashion choices I can change them. Harem in the bin so us Tatrlers have a chance 😂Considering Chilly news has been as dry as the desert most days we still managed to talk tit and share photos as well as worshipping the big dick himself. Here’s a couple more knobbage photos to kick us off.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Benjamin James Chilwell can tou please use pottermore and reveal your house and patronus for us? And i just saw this on Twitter. He is really being bombarded with love on Twitter for days. I hope knowing that he is being missed is helping him❤ btw i also always misread harvey’s name as harvey dick😂 also can someone please add my lovely TOM in the list for blocking the stalker😂I’m on goodterms with Tom these days😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20211212-222336_Instagram.jpg

This was the post without the other account words over it.

She said someone had seen it but I forget the name now lol.

Thank you @Smca53 🥰

Voted for the hair gel. I can deal with everything but not the hair gel. I mean look at his fluffy hair 🥺
View attachment 920780
Oh myyyyyy gawdddd he is really a beauty❤ Props to Me. and Mrs. Chilwell for creating such a wonder. Also he was such a smiley, cheeky kid and teenager too. He is really nice it hurts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks for the thread and recap @Smca53 ♥
I voted wardrobe. I don't know. I just... I can't help it 😂

Also, dying at the civil war between fanpages 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No way, I can't believe she will delete the page. Unbelievable how no one likes her 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 But that means WE WON???????

No way, I can't believe she will delete the page. Unbelievable how no one likes her 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 But that means WE WON???????
We won the battles we won the war. She calls us assholes and witches? Awww yes we are those very witches honey shut the door before leaving @ chilwell.vibes😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Children, not now. It's school day tomorrow and I am tired and need to sleep 😂😂
I'll catch up tomorrow ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 920815

Swear it's getting better and better
Its really becoming a shitshow😂😂😂😂 ben must be thinkin « WTF THESE CRAZY FANPAGES GOT ME INTO » by the way he probably looked at these stories after the DMs😂 just to see wtf she is doing and she is posting them as prooofs OMG WHAT A TRAINWRECK...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.