Ben Chilwell #4 Camila used Ben's wifi to like other guys' pics, but whose did she use to unfollow him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread's poll result decided that Millie is our favourite harem member with 45.8% of the votes. We don't even know if she really is part of the harem, but we like her anyway.
Camila was second with 23.7% of the votes. But given the latest news...
Big thank you to all the lurkers who voted. 59 votes!!!

Recap:

-Our Benji got injured at the Juventus match. The doctors are trying to avoid surgery and we won't really know how long he'll be out until they do the final tests in January. Speedy recovery, Benji! โค
- @GGina and @Rodney2208 got the ick because Ben is a hoe ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ his fault, really.
-Camila spent a week at Ben's house. Or should we say bathroom? She did take her to the match...but she had to go on the train. Tragic! Her Florida curls can't take this kind of treatment #freeCamila
-We do love her for posting so much and giving us the gossip no one else provides.
-Benji played cricket with KP (sadly, Kevin Pietersen and not Kalvin Philips) and looked HOT.
-He also met his godson Leo (Madder's little one) :love:
-The wags thread is worried about him not being a good godfather, though.
-We found out Lewis doesn't allow people to do a number 2 on his toilet. What a weirdo!
-Camila unfollowed Ben on IG after leaving Surrey, I mean, London. Weird...
-And of course, we all offer to look after Ben now that he's injured ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Last thread's poll result decided that Millie is our favourite harem member with 45.8% of the votes. We don't even know if she really is part of the harem, but we like her anyway.
Camila was second with 23.7% of the votes. But given the latest news...
Big thank you to all the lurkers who voted. 59 votes!!!

Recap:

-Our Benji got injured at the Juventus match. The doctors are trying to avoid surgery and we won't really know how long he'll be out until they do the final tests in January. Speedy recovery, Benji! โค
- @GGina and @Rodney2208 got the ick because Ben is a hoe ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ his fault, really.
-Camila spent a week at Ben's house. Or should we say bathroom? She did take her to the match...but she had to go on the train. Tragic! Her Florida curls can't take this kind of treatment #freeCamila
-We do love her for posting so much and giving us the gossip no one else provides.
-Benji played cricket with KP (sadly, Kevin Pietersen and not Kalvin Philips) and looked HOT.
-He also met his godson Leo (Madder's little one) :love:
-The wags thread is worried about him not being a good godfather, though.
-We found out Lewis doesn't allow people to do a number 2 on his toilet. What a weirdo!
-And of course, we all offer to look after Ben now that he's injured ๐Ÿ˜‡
Thanks for the recapโค. ๐Ÿ˜ฑomg why people think that he is not a good godfather ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thanks for the recapโค. ๐Ÿ˜ฑomg why people think that he is not a good godfather ๐Ÿ˜‚
I have no ideaโ€ฆ after all he is such a good religious boy ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ˜…
Yes, this! Take note other/future harem members. Youโ€™re likely to get more votes on the poll if you share ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iโ€™ve just caught up and Iโ€™m absolutely DYING at her unfollowing him as soon as she hopped on the flight home ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ does make me worry slightly about the quality of the big swinging willy ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have no ideaโ€ฆ after all he is such a good religious boy ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ˜…
Hahahaha an amazing christian boy who owns a sex castle๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™ve just caught up and Iโ€™m absolutely DYING at her unfollowing him as soon as she hopped on the flight home ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ does make me worry slightly about the quality of the big swinging willy ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ahhh im worried about his performance too๐Ÿ˜‚ what if he is just not good enough in bed๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I find it so weird she didnโ€™t unfollow the friends! Surely theyโ€™d be the first to go ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let's not call him Little Ben, please. I'm sure Big Ben is more fitting.
Right, Ben? Prove me with a d!ck pic!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cant imagine the boner version๐Ÿ˜‚ by the way i was watching a training session from weeks ago and he definitely wasnt wearing anything underneath everything was so obvious ๐Ÿ˜‚ i am such a bad girl i looked right at his willy
Itโ€™s only bad if you didnโ€™t screenshot it for the rest of us

• Haha
Reactions: 6

• Haha
3BB032BF-A283-4197-8139-31536EE189F4.png
DC5E3C1C-B4F2-49FB-9204-98E6EF4DB749.jpeg

just leaving another few favourites here as Benjamin and I donโ€™t want there to be any more doubt

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.