Ben Chilwell #3 Using IG like a next delivery service for members of the harem, which one will be next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that effort flying to London from the states to visit Ben and his WIFI to then flying back and unfollowing him 🙄 I’d never do that to you Ben 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would LOVE to know what’s happened. I think it’s clear that her time in Surrey wasn’t as rosy as she made it out to be 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The weather in Surrey was not good for her curls. She needs the Florida weather (or the Monaco weather :sneaky:)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Currently working on a new thread 👀
I forgot to take notes for the recap again 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would LOVE to know what’s happened. I think it’s clear that her time in Surrey wasn’t as rosy as she made it out to be 😬
Ben should say sorry for having a job and working most of the time😂 he cant take her out for a vacation randomly and has to stay in surrey for months because he is not a f1 driver😂 poor ben😢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bens is being ditched by ladies constantly 🥲
What if he’s really bad in bed? What a disappointment

Ben should say sorry for having a job and working most of the time😂 he cant take her out for a vacation randomly and has to stay in surrey for months because he is not a f1 driver😂 poor ben😢
camila should be used as a prime example of Instagram v Reality lol

All that effort flying to London from the states to visit Ben and his WIFI to then flying back and unfollowing him 🙄 I’d never do that to you Ben 😌
Just goes to show that she is a desperate idiot

• Haha
Ben Chilwell #4 locked in the bathroom using his wifi to become someone else’s wifey ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ben Chilwell #4 locked in the bathroom using his wifi to become someone else’s wifey ?
Oh, this was so good. But I saw it after doing the thread 🙈 🙈

Btw, new thread:

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.