Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chani10

VIP Member
Tuchel just said that Ben has a partial injury of the ACL. And confirmed the treatment for 6 weeks to try to avoid surgery.
And apparently, the first reactions after the injury are positive.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Smca53

VIP Member
I would LOVE to know what’s happened. I think it’s clear that her time in Surrey wasn’t as rosy as she made it out to be 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Not on the chilly train but is Camila his real estate agent. I’ve seen more pics of his house than on rightmove. Right back to my box on mason thread. 🙈🙈

• Haha

GGina

VIP Member
“All she wants me to do is take more photos”
"Mate she's in a bikini in the garden again it's literally snowing. How do I get her to come inside? Oi Ben says he'll buy you 10k followers if you go back in the bathroom"

• Haha
  • Heart

Trix222

Hi everyone,
I’ve been lurking for a while and thought it’s finally time to say hello 👋🏼
Has anyone else noticed that Camila has unfollowed Ben on IG??

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Rodney2208

VIP Member
He was at the peek of his career i wish he hasnt made that move against rabiot. I wish he could have prevented it😞
I don’t think he’s at his peak of his career, he’s still young even in footballing terms and has many seasons ahead of him. As part of my degree we did studies on ACL & MCLs, a number of footballers have had ACL injuries, Van Nistelrooy and Shearer for example and went on still to regain form and have successful careers.. Tom Brady did his ACL back in 2008 and has since gone on to be one of the best/most successful NFL players ever. I would imagine he will be out for between 6-9 months and back next season. You never want to push this kinda injury. Chelsea will make sure he has the best medical care and support put round him 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 11