Ben Chilwell #3 Using IG like a next delivery service for members of the harem, which one will be next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CMOOOON LOVE YOUR GIFs😂😂😂😂

Oh never mind i dont wanna be sued by chelsea fc for messing his knee. Would like to smell him and play with his ears rather than having sex😂
Ok you come rub his ears and sniff him and when your finished I’m going to bang him senseless 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I agree with this 1000%
Omg loved this page 😂 i only want ben to fill them both😂

Ok you come rub his ears and sniff him and when your finished I’m going to bang him senseless 🤷🏻‍♀️
Get ready for a night to remember chilly😂 first youll be sniffed and rubbed by one and then banged senseless by another. This is something your harem cannot give you😂

• Haha
Omg loved this page 😂 i only want ben to fill them both😂

Get ready for a night to remember chilly😂 first youll be sniffed and rubbed by one and then banged senseless by another. This is something your harem cannot give you😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Press conference later (1.25 UK time, if I remember correctly). Let's see what TT says about Ben.

Also, we'll need a new thread soon. So if anyone has a title or a poll idea, let me know :)

• Heart
Press conference later (1.25 UK time, if I remember correctly). Let's see what TT says about Ben.

Also, we'll need a new thread soon. So if anyone has a title or a poll idea, let me know :)
Thanks for the press conference news i didnt know about it😍 i hope we’ll hear only good things❤

Morning Chilly lovers, just sharing a couple if fab pics to set you up for the day 💙
Messy hair 🥵

I guess new thread would be around his injury? Or Camila locked in his bathroom? Sorry I’ve got no inspiration today 🥴

I guess new thread would be around his injury? Or Camila locked in his bathroom? Sorry I’ve got no inspiration today 🥴
Yeah, I wasn't sure about the injury because it's harder to joke about it. But we might be able to 😂
The bathroom thing...😂😂 always funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah, I wasn't sure about the injury because it's harder to joke about it. But we might be able to 😂
I still cant believe she stayed in that bathroom for days and just went to london for twice 😂 how unpleasant considering the distance.

• Haha
Yeah not making light of what’s happened as sick but how we’d all be queuing round the block to nurse him.
Or Camila using his wifi to like Lewis pics 😂

I still cant believe she stayed in that bathroom for days and just went to london for twice 😂 how unpleasant considering the distance.
Maybe there was enough ‘entertainment’ at Bens house when he got back from training?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah not making light of what’s happened as sick but how we’d all be queuing round the block to nurse him.
Or Camila using his wifi to like Lewis pics 😂

Maybe there was enough ‘entertainment’ at Bens house when he got back from training?
Ahhh you’re right i wouldn’t wanna leave the house when ben is there😂

• Haha

"using ben's wifi to secure my next gp" something like that... and we could also create a poll with suggestions for what you can do using his wifi :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi everyone,
I’ve been lurking for a while and thought it’s finally time to say hello 👋🏼
Has anyone else noticed that Camila has unfollowed Ben on IG??

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Hi everyone,
I’ve been lurking for a while and thought it’s finally time to say hello 👋🏼
Has anyone else noticed that Camila has unfollowed Ben on IG??
Welcome to the thread❤
Omg i checked now and yes she unfollowed both his official and private 🙊 i cant understand. Thats so weird.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.