Ben Chilwell #3 Using IG like a next delivery service for members of the harem, which one will be next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone,
Iโ€™ve been lurking for a while and thought itโ€™s finally time to say hello ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ
Has anyone else noticed that Camila has unfollowed Ben on IG??
Well, the plot thickens...
Also, welcome!! โค

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi everyone,
Iโ€™ve been lurking for a while and thought itโ€™s finally time to say hello ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ
Welcome!! Omg that's so weird- maybe Lewis agreed she can tit in the bathroom??
He still follows her and she still follows his weirdo friends- Ben if you are reading this, unfollow her in the next hour as a sign that you're a tattler ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi everyone,
NO WAY LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
"Lewis I'm sorry. I miss you baby"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Welcome!! Omg that's so weird- maybe Lewis agreed she can tit in the bathroom??
He still follows her and she still follows his weirdo friends- Ben if you are reading this, unfollow her in the next hour as a sign that you're a tattler ๐Ÿ˜‚
Omg if he does that i will have a cardiac arrest๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tuchel just said that Ben has a partial injury of the ACL. And confirmed the treatment for 6 weeks to try to avoid surgery.
And apparently, the first reactions after the injury are positive.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tuchel just said that Ben has a partial injury of the ACL. And confirmed the treatment for 6 weeks to try to avoid surgery.
Ahhhh iโ€™m so relieved for now. Thanks for the good newsโค๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜˜

Oh thatโ€™s so weird about Camila, Iโ€™m very intrigued?! Whatโ€™s he done to piss her off ๐Ÿคฃ
Sounds like the best possible news ๐Ÿ’™

• Heart
Whatโ€™s his private account?
So this is excellent news!
There's an unspoken rule in the forum to try and avoid posting private accounts. Most won't accept the requests anyway, but there's a lot of people lurking. But they all follow their own privates, so it's not that hard to find ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No but I'm crying that she really unfollowed him. She used his bathroom for a week and his wifi to like Lewis' photos and now she unfollowed him ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
The girl couldn't even get an article on the daily mail ๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No but I'm crying that she really unfollowed him. She used his bathroom for a week and his wifi to like Lewis' photos and now she unfollowed him ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
He should send her a bill for the wifi ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh thatโ€™s so weird about Camila, Iโ€™m very intrigued?! Whatโ€™s he done to piss her off ๐Ÿคฃ

Sounds like the best possible news ๐Ÿ’™
Apart from leaving her to rattle around in his house while he went to work? Lol

Did she follow his ๐Ÿ”’ account? I did not know that. Sorry but please let's not spread their accounts, it's ๐Ÿ”’ for a reason so...

Reactions: 3
There's an unspoken rule in the forum to try and avoid posting private accounts. Most won't accept the requests anyway, but there's a lot of people lurking. But they all follow their own privates, so it's not that hard to find ๐Ÿ˜‚
Exactly what i think. He follows his private in his official. He wouldnโ€™t accept anyoneโ€™s request because its private for a reason. But i just said that she stopped following his private.

Thats really weird i mean she spent a week and she immediately unfollowed him๐Ÿ˜‚i wonder why๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Apparently she spent more time with his mates (and in his bathroom) than with him. Maybe they were the ones who really entertained her??? :oops::oops::oops::oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor Bens not had a good week has he? Injury and unfollowed by his recent shag

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Or maybe she just realized that Lewis's bathroom is bigger and better. And she even had some articles on the daily mail with Lew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.