Ben Chilwell #3 Using IG like a next delivery service for members of the harem, which one will be next?

Favourite member of the harem

• Camila (camila.kendra)

• Millie (milliehayward)

• Primark Kylie (fatherkels)

• Chloe (chlolloyd_)

• Elle Brown (brown.elle)

• Grace (gracieunited)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title based on @Smca53 idea, which I loved.

-The thread keeps being a chaotic and hilarious mess thanks to Benji, the harem, the tea and the lurkers. Hi guys :m
-We got the final England camp of the year, where everyone was either injured or ill. But Ben remained strong and played in both matches.
-There were new girls being followed and unfollowed in the blink of an eye. Sorry ladies, better luck becoming members of the harem next time.
- @cherryshade123 shared with us her love for Madders. We're slightly worried about her. We're here for you, though.
-We continued our campaign to ban hair gel. Stop it, Chilwell! Give us fluffy hair.
-Ben also shaved his beard, which was a very sad moment for most of us. Stop hurting us!
-We got an interview in which Benji talked about the last couple of months and it made us a little emotional :cry:
-Apparently, Ben's big willy is very pretty. We would love to see it personally before spreading those kinds of rumours.
-Speaking of 🍆, I shared a biological fact with the group to let them know that no, he's never too big for us. We don't just thirst and gossip here, we also learn.
-After the San Marino match, it took Ben 8 minutes to like Primark Kylie's picture. But now that Camila is there...well, he doesn't care as much 🤷‍♀️ Sorry Kels.
-Benji's PA needs a pay rise because they're working non-stop. It's what happens when your client is such a bleep but hey, we still would ❤
-I still haven't gotten a response from the PA giving me a list of the members of the harem and/or Ben's body count. I'll keep you updated.

I included in the poll the girls I could find more easily on IG. I'm missing the other hundred but we can't add that many options anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
As it looks we’re not the only ones who were concerned about that story...

By the way i’m spilling the tea here but maybe millie isnt a member of the harem because she was liking joana’s and some other members of the harem pics on ig. Also clo has a boyfriend for about a month now. Clo is the smartest out of all these ladies😂she chose not to be a part of it at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I had to make the title shorter and now I realise I forgot the word "day "after next 😂 The mess!

Cuties.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

oh behalf of us all…we are not sorry and we will continue to love and stalk him

• Haha
Reactions: 7

oh behalf of us all…we are not sorry and we will continue to love and stalk him
He is literally the first celebrity/footballer that i have ever been this much obsessed with idk why. He put a spell on me...

Reactions: 2
Thanks for the recap @Chani10 👏

6 votes for Camila?! I see she’s made a big impact already 🤣

No votes as yet for Primark Kylie.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was thinking that a few times she's been mentioned, Millie has gone private on ig. Which can be a total coincidence but it makes me imagine some of these girls googling themselves (we all know they do) and finding this poll and voting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was thinking that a few times she's been mentioned, Millie has gone private on ig. Which can be a total coincidence but it makes me imagine some of these girls googling themselves (we all know they do) and finding this poll and voting 😂
I dont think she is romantically involved with ben but she is in the likes of many wags i think she wants to be a wag. Maybe she also reads here (she follows some wags maybe through ben she can be a wag she used to like jack’s pics in the past ) 😂😂😂 if ben had something romantic with her, he wouldnt follow all these ladies when she can see all of his hook ups.

Joanna is that you?
Do you think she still likes ben? Maybe she wants to have a reunion with him or something. I still dont really understand why she went on love island.

Last edited:
Just saying...21 votes so far 😂 we might not have as many lurkers as Mason's thread but we got them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.