Ben Chilwell #2 Ben's harem sent us all into meltdown, show us more flesh so we can all calm down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D
Yes Grace is from America, think Camila is too. And then obviously Kelsey is… any Americans here, now is your time to shine 🤣

I’ve come to the conclusion Camila seems alright? Don’t know if she’s getting my vote though, it’s a dog eat dog world out there with the harem
Definitely i like camila more than any girl he follows. She is really cool and she also READS my favourite girl among them but i dont like Ben’s behaviors😂 she doesnt seem to be a « pick me » girl

Benji, how about some love for Germany? And the Germans?
Tuchel approves this plan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I dont know but he is so cute he is my favourite chelsea boy. I literally got very sorry when his medals were stolen. He is really cute and humble.
He's absolutely gorgeous, such a sweetie 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I shouldn't laugh at this but 😂😂
Poor Mills.
Im dont feel bad laughing at this i mean why would a smart person post such a thing. These girls needs to be smarter and stop dissing their flings on the internet like 13 year olds😂 i dont feel sorry for girls like sasha. BE SMART. Stop posting quotes and have self respect and self love😂 Boys like ben are playing if you want a keeper boyfriend there are 7 billion people on earth. Dont be waitie

D
Definitely i like camila more than any girl he follows. She is really cool and she also READS my favourite girl among them but i dont like Ben’s behaviors😂 she doesnt seem to be a « pick me » girl
If its true she was with both ben and lewis she gets my vote, living the dream really

• Heart
Reactions: 1
If its true she was with both ben and lewis she gets my vote, living the dream really
Definitely she is living her life like ben. I would do the same if i was her. Travelling, having fun also she is taking online courses for certain topics. She was studying on the beach a few weeks ago. She seems to be humble as well. I dont like « look how chaste i am pick me » girls.

Also, laughing at this 😂 I'll have both Benjamins, please. No need to choose.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.