Ben Chilwell #2 Ben's harem sent us all into meltdown, show us more flesh so we can all calm down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would non-fence paint dipped Kai think of that 🙈🤣

By the way, I have just started Horrorstör tonight, thanks for the rec!
I hope you like it ❤

Kai just wants me to be happy 😂 also, I saw this while I was tumblr and...I don't know what to say 🙈 breedable...

tumblr_fe6d65e7d8de97e0a60bbe7acc4138ac_e5e1fd29_1280.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Even as an Arsenal fan I cannot get on the Ben White train, absolutely agree about the fence paint 😂

Now the Chilly harem… I WANT IN

Might have to up my instahoe game in Dubai next week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if Benjamin’s lady friend is sleeping in one of the spare rooms (I know she isn’t but I can’t pretend)

• Haha

Also, laughing at this 😂 I'll have both Benjamins, please. No need to choose.

Benjamin White is so cuuute, but i only like chilly in that context😂 no matter how much he makes cringey moves i’m a sucker for him

Wonder if Benjamin’s lady friend is sleeping in one of the spare rooms (I know she isn’t but I can’t pretend)
They are you know shagging😂

What would non-fence paint dipped Kai think of that 🙈🤣

By the way, I have just started Horrorstör tonight, thanks for the rec!
Can i get a recommandation tooo😍

Can you imagine if you actually starting seeing Chilly as a proper girlfriend? First thing you’d have to do is incinerate his bed. God knows who’s been shagged on it 🤦🏻‍♀️
You'd have to make him move house he's probably done the deed everywhere 😂

• Haha
I hope Ben got up late today after his wild night and gets told off by Tommy T for being late to training 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope Ben got up late today after his wild night and gets told off by Tommy T for being late to training 😂😂
He should take her to the training so that she doesnt feel alone at home.

By the way probably camila was never with Lewis Hamilton, on an online magazine it says she was dating Tyler Cameron,gigi hadid’s ex at the time she was rumoured to be with Lewis Hamilton.

Last edited:
He should take her to the training so that she doesnt feel alone at home.

By the way probably camila was never with Lewis Hamilton, on an online magazine it says she was dating Tyler Cameron,gigi hadid’s ex at the time she was rumoured to be with Lewis Hamilton.
Sorry for the misinformation about lewis and camilla btw🙏🏼seems like they were together. Its a paparazzi photo from Hamilton’s yacht in Bodrum and she has many pictures on her instagram from the same region around the same time (2020 october) izmir bodrum etc. and Also i saw on a F1 forum that she was in Mexico probably with him for the Mexican GP a few weeks ago. They may be just friends tho.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sorry for the misinformation about lewis and camilla btw🙏🏼seems like they were together. Its a paparazzi photo from Hamilton’s yacht in Bodrum and she has many pictures on her instagram from the same region around the same time izmir bodrum etc. and Also i saw on a F1 forum that she was in Mexico probably with him for the Mexican GP a few weeks ago. They may be just friends tho.
She apparently would post photos of herself from inside Lewis’ house in places fans would recognise………sounds familiar 🙊

• Haha
She apparently would post photos of herself from inside Lewis’ house in places fans would recognise………sounds familiar 🙊
Oh yes i also saw that too but i forgot to include that in my previous post🥲 she is smart also she dated tyler herro « miami heat basketball player » some fans says on reddit🤣 i also read that last year she posted stuff showing hamilton but probably hamilton wanted her to delete the posts/stories. This is the only photo i could find they were spotted together but it indicates there is a relationship between them whether friends with benefits or just friends.

Familiar? 👀👀👀👀

At least she gives us something 😂
And I've read comments from, I assume, Hamilton fans saying this is a downgrade for her and...I mean, looks are subjective but the only thing where Hamilton wins is money. I met him twice and he was an absolute twit :rolleyes:

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.