Ben Chilwell #17 After the soft launch comes the HARD launch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered why @AdsB pfp was of an insurance salesman but it's just Dec the DILF 😂
---

He's probably forgotten that he posted a pic of her 😂😂
yeah doesn’t seem to be have been online much probably both going though things but he doesn’t post much anyways but he normally posts the odd story
---
this was in his tags looks like Harvey’s brand

• Heart
Reactions: 4
yeah doesn’t seem to be have been online much probably both going though things but he doesn’t post much anyways but he normally posts the odd story
---
this was in his tags looks like Harvey’s brand
I like the hair not the shirt! Might as well be the face of your own brand

Reactions: 3
I like the hair not the shirt! Might as well be the face of your own brand
yeah I like his hair when he doesn’t glue his head down with gel or slick it back with gel 🤣🤣 always reminds me of what jack said he looks like a Lego head character

• Haha
remember at xmas when they fell out cartia was out drinking partying think she’s doing the same now probably her way of copying she’s quit her diet on her story

Reactions: 6
remember at xmas when they fell out cartia was out drinking partying think she’s doing the same now probably her way of copying she’s quit her diet on her story
Yeah she was. She was out drinking quite a lot. She even said that she went on a rampage. That kind of behaviour when things aren't going right is very disturbing to me. Literally hit self destruct button on yourself to cope.

Reactions: 7
Yeah she was. She was out drinking quite a lot. She even said that she went on a rampage. That kind of behaviour when things aren't going right is very disturbing to me. Literally hit self destruct button on yourself to cope.
Yeah intense even when they were together th quotes on story a lot but yeah I just seen her story and she’s doing impulsive things probably her way of coping

Yeah intense even when they were together th quotes on story a lot but yeah I just seen her story and she’s doing impulsive things probably her way of coping
I'm having a break from Instagram so not seen her stories. Is she with friends or her mum?

Reactions: 2
It's quite sad to say this is happening over and over again for her though. This is not healthy.. Surely self destruction once:understandable.. But then she keeps doing it over and over, it's just not right.. surely there would be a better coping mechanism in place by now..

Reactions: 6
I know 😭🥳
Do we think Ben will get some minutes? Will he have anyone on the pitch?? I think he will be gutted that Mason leaving
I’m not sure they only mentioned mason and Reece not ready for Sunday so maybe he might play a little at the end , I wonder if he will walk around the pitch with his mates but idk if he would want his family too, wonder if there off on holiday tonight ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m not sure they only mentioned mason and Reece not ready for Sunday so maybe he might play a little at the end , I wonder if he will walk around the pitch with his mates saw his sister was in London on her story last night so maybe she’s going to the match but idk if he would want his family too, wonder if there off on holiday tonight ?
I reckon bags are already packed!
Most of the squad have already checked out. Think Newcastle are going to win 3-0

I reckon bags are already packed!
Most of the squad have already checked out. Think Newcastle are going to win 3-0
Yeah newcastle are 100% winning , would be nice for Ben to walk around with someone he didn’t bring anyone last year him and christian were the only ones and yeah definitely there probably off tonight somewhere mason might go too seeing as there both not going england, hopefully that pig video Channel will upload the lap again for us like last year

Yeah newcastle are 100% winning , would be nice for Ben to walk around with someone he didn’t bring anyone last year him and christian were the only ones and yeah definitely there probably off tonight somewhere mason might go too seeing as there both not going england, hopefully that pig video Channel will upload the lap again for us like last year
Yeah will some be on the 5th stand app??

Harvey’s brand that’s too funny them two seemed pretty close
They may still be friends but awkward now with the break up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.