Ben Chilwell #17 After the soft launch comes the HARD launch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He might be following her for a while now, I'm not sure but I only checked his following today after a few months of not really looking 🤣 it's Emma
Oh yeah think she's Anish's gf friend. He's being following her for a bit I think

Reactions: 2
nah not me going to his following was gonna say that was quick Ben 🤣
---
@Spectacles united are deffo winning tonight let’s bet a score im going 3-1 United?

Reactions: 3
Shocking!!

So awful! If the roles were reversed and one of the boys were stalking her people would be outraged calling for them to be locked up but when it’s her there’s guys in the comments saying things like “she can stalk me if she likes” or girls saying she’s iconic for sleeping with a footballer. Disgusting honestly

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So awful! If the roles were reversed and one of the boys were stalking her people would be outraged calling for them to be locked up but when it’s her there’s guys in the comments saying things like “she can stalk me if she likes” or girls saying she’s iconic for sleeping with a footballer. Disgusting honestly
It makes me angry I saw some comments on TikTok & girls look up to her. It’s so toxic 😔
She will likely get off & make money from this

Reactions: 6
It makes me angry I saw some comments on TikTok & girls look up to her. It’s so toxic 😔
Yeah it’s promoted her even more now so she’s getting a lot more attention than she was

Reactions: 6
4-1 🤣🤣 only one more game left until season ends🤩🤣
---
I searched her now on insta seems she’s gone private if Iv got the right account

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.