Ben Chilwell #17 After the soft launch comes the HARD launch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True he never posts anything hardly🤣
---

Aww I think that’s bens mum in background not 100% sure though
Oh could be? I was always look at who’s in the background 😂 This is nice they took time for pics

Reactions: 2
Oh could be? I was always look at who’s in the background 😂 This is nice they took time for pics
yeah definitely been a hard season for them hopefully they have a nice break and next seasons better surely can’t be as bad as this season

Reactions: 1
So I wonder where Ben will be hoeing first? Maybe he's already there 😂
These footballers are basic witches 🤣 Ibiza, Mykonos, US! I’m sure the entourage with post.

Maybe although he’s followed another girl🤣 maybe they went out last night looking at the girls story
It was end of season Chelsea didn’t give them a party so had there own. Ben going to have another hot boy summer as predicted by most

Reactions: 4
These footballers are basic witches 🤣 Ibiza, Mykonos, US! I’m sure the entourage with post.

It was end of season Chelsea didn’t give them a party so had there own. Ben going to have another hot boy summer as predicted by most
Maybe because he’s got more more time off this year he might not be going straight away he said he went home before the euros last time but yeah I’m sure his friends would post when they do🤣

Reactions: 3
Maybe because he’s got more more time off this year he might not be going straight away he said he went home before the euros last time but yeah I’m sure his friends would post when they do🤣
True but hasn’t he been home more because of injury? I’m expecting a post in the next 24 hours from one the amigos 🤣

Reactions: 4
I think someone mentioned here in has gone home in the past injured? More free time between training.
Any ideas for a new thread name?
yeah your probably right and not sure maybe something along lines his relationship has ended and hot boy summer has arrived 🤣
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He'll have nearly a whole month to party before pre season starts

Ben Chilwell #18 Boyfriend Ben. Over before it began

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.