Ben Chilwell #17 After the soft launch comes the HARD launch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah will some be on the 5th stand app??

They may still be friends but awkward now with the break up
yeah just looked he’s still only one liking her posts oh and maybe did they upload videos last year on the app cant remember?

Reactions: 2
I watched the lap last year couple years on the live stream the 5th stand app did

Reactions: 4
ohh okay I didn’t no the app did it I only watched them off the pig YouTube channel

Reactions: 2
They're no longer speaking because Ben's ex posted that video of Mason's secret gf 😂😂 jk but imagine if they had 😱
I don’t follow Masons thread so no idea what your talking about 🤣🤣
---
Looks like the whole gang are there so maybe there gonna walk around the pitch with him

Last edited:
I don’t follow Masons thread so no idea what your talking about but imagine but no there deffo talking they were talking at the start of Match on the grass they walked out tunnel together before
🤣 I’m joking!! We know he has bro code with the Cartia unfollow.
@Spectacles generous with secret gf 🤣
Yeah all the entourage for him & Mase

• Haha
Oh HAHHAHAHA I thought you were being serious bc I don’t follow Masons thread HAHA I thought I missed out on some secret gf

• Haha
Mason wanted her to be a secret but cartia saw to that 😂

Maybe Mason kept her quiet because of the stalker case and now it's over, he can be more open about her? 👀 We shall see

Reactions: 3

Maybe Mason kept her quiet because of the stalker case and now it's over, he can be more open about her? 👀 We shall see
Maybe 🤔 the next few weeks will be interesting

I dont think the reason ia the stalker i doubt it... we shall see indeed do im hopeing for a hoe summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.