Ben Chilwell #17 After the soft launch comes the HARD launch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh maybe i got the wrong person then
---

Oh yeah just seen was looking at wrong account🤣
---
Omg look at all the comments underneath her recent post
IMG_4979.jpeg

This is literally the top comment for me and all the replies are laughing face emojis 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
It’s been on my for you page on tik tok all day and some of the comments were grim

Reactions: 3
Do you think she’s done it for attention or she’s a psycho? Or both?
Both! She has made comments in the past about wanting to be a wag 🙄 she certainly has attention now! Wrong reasons but as I said before she’s benefiting from this situation 🤢

Reactions: 4
Weird that he still has the photo of them in his March photo dump, wonder if he will delete it or just leave it?

Reactions: 4
Lucky her! Cheap trips 🤣
someone must of told her mason has unfollowed unless she’s has the follow app bc she still follows trev
---
Weird that he still has the photo of them in his March photo dump, wonder if he will delete it or just leave it?
Maybe he doesn’t want it to make the papers or maybe he’s waiting for summer when people are busy to delete it so not as many people notice

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.