Ben Chilwell #17 After the soft launch comes the HARD launch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh cryptic. Wonder what happened. I guess we'll never really know.
---
Do you think Ben will be hoeing about this summer after this and the stalker? Or just enjoy being with his mates
yeah maybe low-key summer after this year

Reactions: 1
Oh cryptic. Wonder what happened. I guess we'll never really know.
---
Do you think Ben will be hoeing about this summer after this and the stalker? Or just enjoy being with his mates
Yeah think so. The stalker has been around for 2 years & he has been linked with a few girls in that time. I hope he is ok after everything.
I hope she finds peace in whatever has gone on. I know she can be dramatic but think this is the real deal

Reactions: 5
Yeah think so. The stalker has been around for 2 years & he has been linked with a few girls in that time. I hope he is ok after everything.
I hope she finds peace in whatever has gone on. I know she can be dramatic but think this is the real deal
yeah do you think she will reveal anything because I really don’t think she will coming from that story she posted seems we will never know hopefully it wasn’t bad whatever happened between them

Reactions: 3
yeah do you think she will reveal anything because I really don’t think she will coming from that story she posted seems we will never know hopefully it wasn’t bad whatever happened between them
No it seems like she just was wants to forget & escape. In time she might discuss it. Is Ashton leaving as well?

Reactions: 4
No it seems like she just was wants to forget & escape. In time she might discuss it. Is Ashton leaving as well?
No idea but I presume so they go everywhere together and she’s been wanting to move for ages
---
AFEBB3DC-7A3A-480C-83D3-4E6A4E27575F.jpeg

looks like she’s off to New York

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh did she never knew that I swear some of her mates live there like the ones she’s posted before so maybe a holiday ? Sure they said there going around Europe in summer
Maybe she’s going there to just get away & reset. She will be back for Ashton 30th

Maybe she’s going there to just get away & reset. She will be back for Ashton 30th
yeah maybe she hasn’t gone with ashton maybe she’s gone with her mum or on her own
---
Also maybe there playing sunday

Last edited:
Hi guys!!! I just came back to have a nose after seeing Cartia's post today. I didn't realise they have unfollowed each other and he's following a new girl 😱😱

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.