Ben Chilwell #17 After the soft launch comes the HARD launch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be really going through it. Has the podcast come out? Has she even posted about that?
Omg didn’t think of that they normally come out Wednesday morning hope she’s okay
---
She hasn’t even been on ashtons stories either
---
Just checked they uploaded one yesterday but didn’t post it on there stories

Reactions: 2
Omg didn’t think of that they normally come out Wednesday morning hope she’s okay
---
She hasn’t even been on ashtons stories either
---
Just checked they uploaded one yesterday but didn’t post it on there stories
That is unusual. Hope she's getting the support she needs

Reactions: 3
That is unusual. Hope she's getting the support she needs
yeah ashton has been posting doing things maybe she is doing things but doesn’t want to online or shown bc she’s not in great headspace
---

---

Last edited:
I saw that Ashton has been to events today but on her own. Something serious must have happened for the silence. Usually she'll post sad quotes etc
yeah I just went on insta and thought this is so weird she’s never gone this long since we have followed her not to post ,even when they fell out over Christmas she was still posting, also werid she hasn’t promoted her podcast and just posted it, do you think ashton was alone or with cartia and she maybe just didn’t want to be on camera

yeah I just went on insta and thought this is so weird she’s never gone this long since we have followed her not to post ,even when they fell out over Christmas she was still posting, also werid she hasn’t promoted her podcast and just posted it, do you think ashton was alone or with cartia and she maybe just didn’t want to be on camera
It looked like she was on her own. She also went to something last night but just showed pictures of the place rather than people she was with.

It looked like she was on her own. She also went to something last night but just showed pictures of the place rather than people she was with.
yeah hope cartia is okay genuinely she maybe upset I thought Ben in training photos today looked pretty sad too might take her a while to come online
---
457B5AC0-97A7-49BA-84B9-0FD588B5B14E.png

Reactions: 1
yeah hope cartia is okay genuinely she maybe upset I thought Ben in training photos today looked pretty sad too might take her a while to come online hopefully nothing serious happened at the weekend
---
View attachment 2194029
The stalker case was today so must of been difficult. To me it from 0-100 in 3 days? Just hope they’re both doing ok & getting support

Ben's finally unfollowed Ashton and someone else. So he's been online. Still follows her mum and some of her other friends

Reactions: 6
Oh wow, maybe he forgot to her mum or hasn’t realised she unfollowed him
He might not have done anything. It could be her. Or both of them and they've just had a massive falling out. She was quick to block him and unfollow his mates which is a bit extreme depending on what happened. If she saw him out with another girl then it's understandable but if they've just fell out then it's a bit dramatic especially when they've fell out before and she only commented her support on his documentary post a few days before.

He might not have done anything. It could be her. Or both of them and they've just had a massive falling out. She was quick to block him and unfollow his mates which is a bit extreme depending on what happened. If she saw him out with another girl then it's understandable but if they've just fell out then it's a bit dramatic especially when they've fell out before and she only commented her support on his documentary post a few days before.
BD3FBA96-F0C6-4E86-A658-18E9C1B07D88.png

hmmm she just posted this deffo seems a breakdown look at the small writing

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.