Ben Chilwell #17 After the soft launch comes the HARD launch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they even doing the call up 3 weeks in advance? So much could change between now and then
I’m sure they did it last season. I think it’s so they know for their holidays etc etc I’d presume so they’re not waiting around to find out whether they can go away or not😂/ maintain their fitness at the match ready level for the games

Reactions: 4
Internationals are 16th and 19th June
Yeah, the international this time is delayed a few weeks because FA cup final and CL final had be delayed all because of World Cup. where normally those international games would be next week
---
Can’t wait see the state grealish rocks up in if city win the treble 😂 they meet up like a few days after the final of cl

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder where Ben and co are planning to go away this year🤣
Dubai, Mykonos, LA, Vegas, Ibiza - the usual for footballers 😂😂
---
Oh wow few weeks away then so guessing if cheslea players don’t get called up will get extra 2 weeks then
Chelsea's first pre season match is 19th July in America. So a few weeks off before internationals, few weeks after before going into preseason. Enough time to have a few holidays this summer 😂

• Haha
I can’t believe I checked if Cartia is still following Mason like some kinda tumblr girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe I checked if Cartia is still following Mason like some kinda tumblr girl 😂
No because I’ve done it too. I’m ashamed 🫣😂
This drama is honestly the best drama we’ve ever had lol it’s just straight entertainment and vibes 😂🤣

• Haha
No because I’ve done it too. I’m ashamed 🫣😂
This drama is honestly the best drama we’ve ever had lol it’s just straight entertainment and vibes 😂🤣
I mean fair play Cartia I wouldn’t unfollow him either 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just watched press conference says still same as last week so maybe we won’t see Ben play until next season now

Says Ben was in training today but mason and Reece wernt maybe he’s playing Sunday then for bit then holidays start Monday🤣🍻
I thought Frank said he was out?? I keep forgetting there is a game tomorrow 😂

Reactions: 2
I thought Frank said he was out?? I keep forgetting there is a game tomorrow 😂
Out of tomorrow’s game back in team training today so probably will make sundays game remember last year he went away that night and posted loads on insta 🤣

Was that when he went to Greece??
Yeah! I swear he posted that night and everyone on here was like that was so quick haha and then the next day playing football on the beach
---
What a week

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.