Ben Chilwell #13 Ctrl Post Delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the masons you could have picked you picked that one 🤢
I like the duck boy look what can I say 🤭😂

I’ve always had bad taste, this is me when a guy is nice and decent to me 😂
8DE748A3-F8FF-4960-8688-A6A334BB6131.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Really? Everything about this pic is giving me the ick - braclet, sunglasses,🤘, hair.. 😅

I must admit I’ve grown rather fond of Mason though 👀 but not with this hair 😂
Miami was a dark time for us but I’m glad you feel that way about that hair. We call it prince hair and it’s probably the worst he’s ever had

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I do find it a bit odd that Cartia has posted 4 times on Instagram in the past 5 days and Ben hasn’t liked any of them when he was so consistent with his likes before

Reactions: 8
I do find it a bit odd that Cartia has posted 4 times on Instagram in the past 5 days and Ben hasn’t liked any of them when he was so consistent with his likes before
treat them mean keep them keen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
can’t imagine how Reece and chilly are feeling them all off to Qatar today and lots of pics on insta aswell:(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Please someone explain to me some reaction from Tumblr:
186644AB-178A-4B5C-B1B1-CA4BA01D9A97.jpeg

3BA989D9-E102-4B11-A87B-F57A09BD0EC6.jpeg

Why exactly are they cute? We don’t even have proper content and they’re already marrying them off 😭

✨such a cute couple✨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly I still don’t see it. She’s been desperate from the start like she’s had the whole thing planned out and not to be mean but there’s not really anything about her that makes up for the fact she’s an obvious clout chaser and has a history of chasing pro athletes. I meant what I said about Ben being a fuckboy and think about how pissed off he’ll be right now with everyone going to the World Cup. One thing that’s always stuck with me about ben is the day he tore his acl and Camila posted that “perfect day” caption in his garden and he liked it. And the day he had his acl surgery he went and spam liked all of Kelsey’s pics after not liking any over Christmas. I really think bens way of dealing with his problems is to love bomb girls so they catch feelings for him so he can play with them. I don’t think there was ever any emotional connection to any of these girls and with everything that’s going on in his life I can’t see him catching feelings for anyone especially not someone he knows is using him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly I still don’t see it. She’s been desperate from the start like she’s had the whole thing planned out and not to be mean but there’s not really anything about her that makes up for the fact she’s an obvious clout chaser and has a history of chasing pro athletes. I meant what I said about Ben being a fuckboy and think about how pissed off he’ll be right now with everyone going to the World Cup. One thing that’s always stuck with me about ben is the day he tore his acl and Camila posted that “perfect day” caption in his garden and he liked it. And the day he had his acl surgery he went and spam liked all of Kelsey’s pics after not liking any over Christmas. I really think bens way of dealing with his problems is to love bomb girls so they catch feelings for him so he can play with them. I don’t think there was ever any emotional connection to any of these girls and with everything that’s going on in his life I can’t see him catching feelings for anyone especially not someone he knows is using him
Didn't she try and make a play for mason before? It's like bleedin pass the parcel 😂 she does have history with a few guys who's girlfriends have disappeared off the scene when she began to hang around with them. Think she loves the idea of manifesting love and if it's a sports player then all the better 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn't she try and make a play for mason before? It's like bleedin pass the parcel 😂 she does have history with a few guys who's girlfriends have disappeared off the scene when she began to hang around with them. Think she loves the idea of manifesting love and if it's a sports player then all the better 😊
Plot twist, she's using Ben to get to Mason 😱😱😱 I'll skip to Mase's thread and warn everyone to keep manifesting her away from Mason. Ben can keep her 🤣

Russia might triggered a NATO case today but on the bright side Tumblr is calling us misogynists 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t with some of them 😬
View attachment 1733667

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry I don't mean to sound rude but I'm not sure about that yet, we'll see in the summer (or even before that)...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m actually buzzing for Ben and cartia I can’t lie. Purely because Ben dating anyone is just such a foreign concept to me 😂 I can’t wait for all the content. It just fries my brain even thinking about it because it just seems so out of the ordinary 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.