Ben Chilwell #13 Ctrl Post Delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really went for the Nepo babies didn’t she? 💀😭

Give me a Jude Law over his son anytime #daddyissues

Reactions: 3
Sooo... I only just watched the clip that Chilly said he's never had Chinese.. Better late than never I guess 😂

• Wow
Sooo... I only just watched the clip that Chilly said he's never had Chinese.. Better late than never I guess 😂
How are you only just watching it now!!
There’s definitely not enough Ben content out there. I swear you could watch every Ben video there is in about an hour 😔

Reactions: 1
How are you only just watching it now!!
There’s definitely not enough Ben content out there. I swear you could watch every Ben video there is in about an hour 😔
I don't know.. it came up on my explore page..
Dec's reaction was so funny though

• Haha
I think this might actually be the worst video of him (and Declan). HOW on earth can you end with American food when you started out with French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese (✨Nando’s ✨ 🤡) Turkish, Greek…? Blasphemy 😭

Reactions: 2
I think this might actually be the worst video of him (and Declan). HOW on earth can you end with American food when you started out with French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese (✨Nando’s ✨ 🤡) Turkish, Greek…? Blasphemy 😭
Our England boys have very bland taste

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.