Ben Chilwell #13 Ctrl Post Delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think Reece is behaving petty and unprofessional. Even childish. Ben gets a lot of “hate” for the crappy things he does outside of football - rightfully so! But at least he never ever said anything bad publicly about Southgate, Tuchel, the whole situation with his injuries etc.
WHY are we even talking about taking an INJURED player to the World Cup? That’s ridiculous. It’s a risk for the player AND the team.
And liking tweets about other players, your colleagues -regardless if the tweet is true or not- is..unprofessional 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t think his comments & the tweet are that bad at all but still - Reece is being childish. And I love Reece but.. nah 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I personally think Reece is behaving petty and unprofessional. Even childish. Ben gets a lot of “hate” for the crappy things he does outside of football - rightfully so! But at least he never ever said anything bad publicly about Southgate, Tuchel, the whole situation with his injuries etc.
WHY are we even talking about taking an INJURED player to the World Cup? That’s ridiculous. It’s a risk for the player AND the team.
And liking tweets about other players, your colleagues -regardless if the tweet is true or not- is..unprofessional 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t think his comments & the tweet are that bad at all but still - Reece is being childish. And I love Reece but.. nah 🙈
Was thinking the same thing. He’s clearly in denial but he needs people around him to help him see the bigger picture, acting like this publicly isn’t helping anything

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don’t know what to say about Reece tbh I thought he was better than this. He always looked like that guy who always thinks positive hypes everyone up etc. but the way he is acting online is not my kind of way. Personally think dissing someone especially your colleagues on the internet is so low even if you are right it’s just low. Maybe it’s his way of coping with things idk if so bless him i hope someone helps him 🤷🏻‍♀️ On the other hand, that tweet ben published today was so cuuuute i mean his experience with southgate and the wc has been more tragic but he never ever did this and i think it’s admirable. Alexa play survivor for ben💙 especially the
« You know I'm not gon diss you on the internet
Cause my mama taught me better than that » bit. Thats was classy from ben. I never thought i would say this😅

• Heart
I don’t know what to say about Reece tbh I thought he was better than this. He always looked like that guy who always thinks positive hypes everyone up etc. but the way he is acting online is not my kind of way. Personally think dissing someone especially your colleagues on the internet is so low even if you are right it’s just low. Maybe it’s his way of coping with things idk if so bless him i hope someone helps him 🤷🏻‍♀️ On the other hand, that tweet ben published today was so cuuuute i mean his experience with southgate and the wc has been more tragic but he never ever did this and i think it’s admirable. Alexa play survivor for ben💙 especially the
« You know I'm not gon diss you on the internet
Cause my mama taught me better than that » bit. Thats was classy from ben. I never thought i would say this😅
I agree I don’t think saying it online or liking a tweet will get anywhere Has made the papers though I think he also knows Southgate will be gone after World Cup so doesn’t care what hes saying but there ovs is reasons he isn’t going and there are few right backs available unlike midfielfers they arnt as many why kalvin has to go, and yeh Ben tweet was actually so nice he is really supportive commenting on everyone’s posts about wc and tweeting that shows he does care about his friends inthink that’s right way to go about it he’s upset probs but is supportive

• Heart
I’m shocked that he could actually be in a relationship I didn’t see this happening for a while 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t have an issue if Reece wasn’t making his shade so personal. Liking tweets about other teammates is daft and I think in hindsight he will look back and realize he was being a bit over the top. Totally understandable that he’s gutted about not going but he’s still young and if he continues the way he’s going i’m sure he will be called up to tournaments in the future.

Reactions: 2
😭😭😭 ✨cringe✨

Also she’s keeping it VERY private, nobody knows who she means! She is definitely NOT dropping hints every. single.time. they’re together 🤡🤡🤡
I
Soft launch 🙄 I don't even find Chilly attractive but she's such a clout. She's irritating and find her a bit fake. You'll get loads of boyfriend content from her though 😂

• Haha
I
Soft launch 🙄 I don't even find Chilly attractive but she's such a clout. She's irritating and find her a bit fake. You'll get loads of boyfriend content from her though 😂
She’s weird af. So is he. Matchy! I wish them nothing but happiness and never ending ugly outfits. 🫶🫶🫶

It’s still weird picturing Ben in a relationship ngl. Also.. if I were her I wouldn’t let him alone for more than 2 hours 👀😂

• Haha
She’s weird af. So is he. Matchy! I wish them nothing but happiness and never ending ugly outfits. 🫶🫶🫶

It’s still weird picturing Ben in a relationship ngl. Also.. if I were her I wouldn’t let him alone for more than 2 hours 👀😂
Someone to keep him warm during winter and then will bin her off in the summer so go he can go hunting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but I said what I said earlier he’s 100% leading her on and laughing at her 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.