Ben Chilwell #13 Ctrl Post Delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #13!!! Thank you to @abamma for the thread title 🫶

recap:
- we started off the last thread during pre-season where chelsea went to America 🙈🇺🇸 the games were pretty disappointing to say the least
- we had a little drama during pre-season where Tommy T forgot keep our boys Ben, Mason and Reece on a leash 😂
- Ben posted a lot of “accidental” photos on his main but don’t worry Ben found the delete button eventually 🤦‍♀️😂
- chelsea signed a new LB in the transfer window which left ben in a difficult position but is trying to prove himself
- the start of the new season was very lack lustre. Ben has been working hard to get back into the team since his injury. He’s even been getting himself on the scoresheet again
- Tommy T got the sack and we signed our new manager Graham Potter
- Ben managed to get the England call up again which would have done wonders for his confidence but then typical Gareth chose to give him no minutes 😭
- after international break chelsea played Crystal Palace where Ben finally got his first 90 minutes of football in since his injury 🥳
- Ben has been taking up golf lessons too while all this has been happening. Looks like he’s been spending too much time with mase 😂⛳
- And last but not least he’s probably been linked to about 7,527 girls since we created the last thread 😂 but our most memorable is our Crystal lover party carty who seemed to have gotten a new packet of Amazon crystals and manifested her way into our ben’s life 🤣

If I’ve forgotten anything please feel free to add it in your own recap post 🥰
Now to end with some of my favourite pics of Ben
166F7DDC-8894-4322-BD31-15965AAD4B9B.jpeg
68ABF038-FCA2-4CF3-969E-0C427608637D.jpeg
32A719A2-C2EB-4B2E-8474-0E6E3A81E27D.jpeg
E71B89B7-355E-4B7B-94B0-09A9CD250D6E.jpeg
3550E92F-FDE3-4CED-9F11-3118CFDB67FF.jpeg
148FFE7A-FD50-4735-B365-02D310BE8E0D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“The recap will be short” 🤔😂 Thank you @katiestewart 🫶🏻

Amazon crystals 😭😂

Some of my “recent” (not really, I think they’re from the us tour?) favourite pics of him:
ACE27CE9-ACC4-4636-9FDF-5EDAAD7F863B.jpeg
265F62D4-EF89-4CBE-A74B-F29EE528F844.jpeg
BB61FECC-35AA-4DDF-8AE5-BC1B05532762.jpeg
DC2A2F9A-AC56-4A50-865F-4741C5F004D8.jpeg

Had to include the still from his Butter+Ketchup Video - Boyfriend Ben!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
“The recap will be short” 🤔😂 Thank you @katiestewart 🫶🏻

Amazon crystals 😭😂

Some of my “recent” (not really, I think they’re from the us tour?) favourite pics of him:
View attachment 1621557View attachment 1621558View attachment 1621559View attachment 1621560
Had to include the still from his Butter+Ketchup Video - Boyfriend Ben!
I thought it was going to be short but then as I was writing it I thought of more things 😂
Oh butter and ketchup how could I forget about that🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like her crystals are working 😭😭 where can we get some!

wish we could see his full face here, I bet it would be delight of a photo!
49A4B939-A256-4751-B117-8F877F05E268.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Aww cute just in time for the new thread 😂
Family dinner

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s way more comfortable posting him than his previous flings or am I imagining things? 😅

• Wow
She hasn’t been told the rule has she🤣 not to post him I don’t think he cares now🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s way more comfortable posting him than his previous flings or am I imagining things? 😅
She is definitely the worst for posting things. Maybe Ben is attracted to girls who expose his private life as they seem to all love to do that 😂
All I want to know is where is my boy anish? Why wasn’t he invited 😭

• Haha
She is definitely the worst for posting things. Maybe Ben is attracted to girls who expose his private life as they seem to all love to do that 😂
Maybe he has a proper job or something

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe he has a proper job or something
You love to see it. A hard working man. Makes me love him even more!!
Also do we know who that blonde girl is who’s sitting at the top of the table? I’ve seen the other girls before but not her I don’t think 🤔
And I’ve just realised when she posted that if it was a real time post then it would have been just after 10pm. Why are they having a meal that late?

• Haha
😂😂😂
Isn’t he training to be a pilot or something?

No Ben obviously doesn’t care, I mean they’re just having tea 🤷🏼‍♀️ but we never got content like that from others, did we?
This just looks like there all mates having tea so doesn’t look like anything really loool

Reactions: 2
Maybe he doesn’t no yet we will soon know if it gets deleted

• Haha
This just looks like there all mates having tea so doesn’t look like anything really loool
Tea at 10pm still doesn’t make any sense 😂 especially since it looks like they’re having Mexican. That can’t be good for the digestive system that late at night 😂
wonder if they’re having another sleepover

• Haha
Well the camera is on table so she ovs vlogged it maybe he will make an appearance again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.