Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pradabear99

Cartia spending an extra two weeks in Aus and Ben is back to liking Kelsey’s posts. Ready for Bens hoe season to start up again?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

cookiemonster69

Long time lurker and I’ve finally made an account because I can’t believe no one has mentioned it before. We know Ben lurks here but no one has mentioned that some of our members could be his close friends.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

amzi

VIP Member
I’m jumping on to say my bit….she seems nice but I get the vibe off her that she won’t stand for just a hook up, and if and when Ben finds someone else I think she would be the type to tell all.
there is a reason why chilly doesn’t want to come out in a relationship with her….

• Sick

np12345

Quite a bit to unpack here. Basically he’s a major fussy eater and proud 🤢 (major red flag), prioritises boys over anyone else (major red flag) and thinks he ‘falls in love’ all the time (major red flag). The more interviews he does like this (like the clubhouse one) the more I think I would actually hate his personality 😭

Quite a bit to unpack here. Basically he’s a major fussy eater and proud 🤢 (major red flag), prioritises boys over anyone else (major red flag) and thinks he ‘falls in love’ all the time (major red flag). The more interviews he does like this (like the clubhouse one) the more I think I would actually hate his personality 😭
Also terrible timekeeping and forgetful

katiestewart

VIP Member
Welcome to thread #13!!! Thank you to @abamma for the thread title 🫶

recap:
- we started off the last thread during pre-season where chelsea went to America 🙈🇺🇸 the games were pretty disappointing to say the least
- we had a little drama during pre-season where Tommy T forgot keep our boys Ben, Mason and Reece on a leash 😂
- Ben posted a lot of “accidental” photos on his main but don’t worry Ben found the delete button eventually 🤦‍♀️😂
- chelsea signed a new LB in the transfer window which left ben in a difficult position but is trying to prove himself
- the start of the new season was very lack lustre. Ben has been working hard to get back into the team since his injury. He’s even been getting himself on the scoresheet again
- Tommy T got the sack and we signed our new manager Graham Potter
- Ben managed to get the England call up again which would have done wonders for his confidence but then typical Gareth chose to give him no minutes 😭
- after international break chelsea played Crystal Palace where Ben finally got his first 90 minutes of football in since his injury 🥳
- Ben has been taking up golf lessons too while all this has been happening. Looks like he’s been spending too much time with mase 😂⛳
- And last but not least he’s probably been linked to about 7,527 girls since we created the last thread 😂 but our most memorable is our Crystal lover party carty who seemed to have gotten a new packet of Amazon crystals and manifested her way into our ben’s life 🤣

If I’ve forgotten anything please feel free to add it in your own recap post 🥰
Now to end with some of my favourite pics of Ben
166F7DDC-8894-4322-BD31-15965AAD4B9B.jpeg
68ABF038-FCA2-4CF3-969E-0C427608637D.jpeg
32A719A2-C2EB-4B2E-8474-0E6E3A81E27D.jpeg
E71B89B7-355E-4B7B-94B0-09A9CD250D6E.jpeg
3550E92F-FDE3-4CED-9F11-3118CFDB67FF.jpeg
148FFE7A-FD50-4735-B365-02D310BE8E0D.jpeg

• Heart

katiestewart

VIP Member

Not Ben actually posting 😱

3D94A0C3-D611-432A-A11D-BF1A98198CAD.jpeg

That’s a bit awkward 😂 the ex fling commenting on your post while you’re on holiday with your new fling lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

VC10

VIP Member
He needs me.
I can take his equipment.

I'll do it for the good of all us Tattlers .I'm good like that....... 😃😃😃🤣🤣🤣🤣😛

• Haha

soph101x

VIP Member
Always falls in love!
I mean it could be one of those clips where it’s put it to make you think, but really it’s about something else we shall find out
More like new girl new week for him

Yeah your right lol

• Haha

soph101x

VIP Member
Wow with all thats going on with him and he still does the car photos. Yes I know he is a very well paid footballer etc etc but thats class ie just getting on with it on his part despite the massive disappointment. Get well quickly and looking forward to seeing him playing again.
Yeah! He’s also so popular guy

Imagine if cartias comment made that image 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

dankeabernein

Chatty Member
IMAGINE going on the first holiday together and he takes at least two of his mates with them + has training every day🫣🥴

• Haha

soph101x

VIP Member
can’t imagine how Reece and chilly are feeling them all off to Qatar today and lots of pics on insta aswell:(

• Sad
  • Heart

amzi

VIP Member
Oh and Jayden is there so what a wonderful first holiday she is going to have 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8