Ben Chilwell #13 Ctrl Post Delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You really think so? That would be awful from him tbh 😬 And you think she really wouldn’t notice that it’s not something serious for him?
As much as I think he’s a good person I do think that’s something he’d do. He is a fuckboy after all 🤷🏼‍♀️ Of course she wouldn’t notice she’s manifested it and probably still in shock it’s “worked” 😂 also Ben knows she’s desperate and an attention seeker he’s not stupid

Reactions: 4
I don't know if he's playing with her feelings or if she's not understanding something but if he's playing with her feelings then he's a twit. If he doesn't want anything serious with anyone then he should make it clear. That said, I don't believe he's in a serious relationship with her until he proves otherwise...

(Not that any of them have to prove anything to me but yeah 😅)

I somehow feel that this might work out for both of them.. They both have the same "energy" and probably just take it day by day just to see how it goes

Ar
I don't know if he's playing with her feelings or if she's not understanding something but if he's playing with her feelings then he's a twit. If he doesn't want anything serious with anyone then he should make it clear. That said, I don't believe he's in a serious relationship with her until he proves otherwise...
Are you guys really surprised he’d be playing with someone’s feelings after everything we’ve seen of him? Literally just typical fuckboy behaviour and she’s making it too easy for him by getting ahead of herself

Reactions: 5
Ar

Are you guys really surprised he’d be playing with someone’s feelings after everything we’ve seen of him? Literally just typical fuckboy behaviour and she’s making it too easy for him by getting ahead of herself
If he's such an asshole then the "Golden Retriever personality" he shows himself to be is the biggest bull💩...

Reactions: 1
If he's such an asshole then the "Golden Retriever personality" he shows himself to be is the biggest bull💩...
I don’t think he’s an asshole. I don’t think he’s pretending to want a relationship he probably hasn’t even made his intentions clear (except for sex lol) I think it’s just cartia jumping to conclusions and wanting people to think it’s more than it is

I somehow feel that this might work out for both of them.. They both have the same "energy" and probably just take it day by day just to see how it goes
You sound like Cartia with the “energy” thing 😅

No but I kinda agree. I think it works because she’s busy somewhere and he’s busy somewhere else. As far as we know they hang around a lot with friends and not so much alone. She isn’t depending on him and has her own “career”. Definitely seems like Ben needs a relationship where he doesn’t HAVE to see her all the time and can do ✨stuff✨ (🫠🫠🫠) with his boys ALONE. It doesn’t seem like both of them are loved up-though. But who knows, we only see the glimpses Cartia is showing us. Also Tumblr said he followed new girls from his private so… 🙈

No but I kinda agree. I think it works because she’s busy somewhere and he’s busy somewhere else. As far as we know they hang around a lot with friends and not so much alone. She isn’t depending on him and has her own “career”. Definitely seems like Ben needs a relationship where he doesn’t HAVE to see her all the time and can do ✨stuff✨ (🫠🫠🫠) with his boys ALONE. It doesn’t seem like both of them are loved up-though. But who knows, we only see the glimpses Cartia is showing us. Also Tumblr said he followed new girls from his private so… 🙈
But that just proves he doesn’t actuallly like her 😂 when you like someone you actually wanna spend time with them 😂

I don’t think he’s an asshole. I don’t think he’s pretending to want a relationship he probably hasn’t even made his intentions clear (except for sex lol) I think it’s just cartia jumping to conclusions and wanting people to think it’s more than it is
I'm not saying he's an asshole, I'm saying that IF he's playing with her feelings and making her see things that don't exist then I'll think he's an asshole. That said, I think we don't really know what's going on and I don't think they're in a relationship because I'll only believe it when they show it...

Reactions: 3
I'm not saying he's an asshole, I'm saying that IF he's playing with her feelings and making her see things that don't exist then I'll think he's an asshole.
you are the company you keep and honestly with him being friends with Jack and Madders, I don’t see it lasting. Unless she is ok with him going behind her back and bleeping other girls.

He hasn't followed

I just used her words lol.. I was going to go as far as I could see his aura changed but I thought let's stop right there lol.. yeah I totally agree.. she's a free spirit and he doesn't like much of a commitment so it probably works for them

But that just proves he doesn’t actuallly like her 😂 when you like someone you actually wanna spend time with them 😂
Hm true 😅 he just seems like he’s not ready for a committed relationship, a “GROWN-UP” relationship. I mean the things he said in interviews.. his constant ✨bros before hoes✨attitude.. idk. I personally couldn’t bother with him hah 😂

@livy444 but we don’t know if they’re just want to keep it private? At least he keeps it private 🙈

• Haha
you are the company you keep and honestly with him being friends with Jack and Madders, I don’t see it lasting. Unless she is ok with him going behind her back and bleeping other girls.
He gives major madder vibes which is 😞. She might be the one for him. I doubt it but 🤷🏼‍♀️ Like someone said earlier she's not reliant on him for the lifestyle and she has her own career but she is a major attention seeker so if he's okay with that then...

ben is a football player, they know how to detect girls like cartia, it's no coincidence that he knows her for being a friend of bethany who stalked mason last year, she's probably into him and ben is into her too (until kelsey or holly or some big boobed girl slips into his DMS)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.