Ben Chilwell #13 Ctrl Post Delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually buzzing for Ben and cartia I can’t lie. Purely because Ben dating anyone is just such a foreign concept to me 😂 I can’t wait for all the content. It just fries my brain even thinking about it because it just seems so out of the ordinary 😂🤣
It might all work out with them. He has had a relationship in the past that lasted longer than a few months 😂 She doesn't seem like the type to take any tit so he may have met his match with her. Is he into manifesting like she is? 👀 She's still a massive attention seeker and that's irritating. Wonder if they'll make the side bar of shame in the daily fail like his other 'relationships'.

Reactions: 3
Honestly I still don’t see it. She’s been desperate from the start like she’s had the whole thing planned out and not to be mean but there’s not really anything about her that makes up for the fact she’s an obvious clout chaser and has a history of chasing pro athletes. I meant what I said about Ben being a fuckboy and think about how pissed off he’ll be right now with everyone going to the World Cup. One thing that’s always stuck with me about ben is the day he tore his acl and Camila posted that “perfect day” caption in his garden and he liked it. And the day he had his acl surgery he went and spam liked all of Kelsey’s pics after not liking any over Christmas. I really think bens way of dealing with his problems is to love bomb girls so they catch feelings for him so he can play with them. I don’t think there was ever any emotional connection to any of these girls and with everything that’s going on in his life I can’t see him catching feelings for anyone especially not someone he knows is using him
Lol same here surely if he was that intrested he would like every single photo I just looked he hasn’t in like 5 days and have her notifs on also

Reactions: 2
Lol same here surely if he was that intrested he would like every single photo I just looked he hasn’t in like 5 days and have her notifs on also
I don’t think likes mean anything considering he was religiously liking Kelsey’s pictures every day for a year

Lucky Cartia!

Mmmmmmmmmmm I'd love to ride his big tool 😀😈🍆

• Haha
I don’t think likes mean anything considering he was religiously liking Kelsey’s pictures every day for a year
True lol someone on tumbr said her mum was at bridge watching him too few weeks ago

Just seen this on a fan account

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
True lol someone on tumbr said her mum was at bridge watching him too few weeks ago

Just seen this on a fan account
Yeah I can't remember which team they played against but it was when Jorgi scored penalty and Both Cartia and Ashton shared on their story.. With after party at Ben's afterward

Reactions: 1
Yeah I can't remember which team they played against but it was when Jorgi scored penalty and Both Cartia and Ashton shared on their story.. With after party at Ben's afterward
It was the man utd match when everyone thought she who must not be named was there too.

• Heart
LMAO maybe her date in her vlog is true 🤣
I can’t believe they’re actually dating. I’ve had enough of this soft launch stuff. Can they just fully launch it now so I can see this boyfriend Ben content 😂 my brain is just refusing to believe boyfriend Ben is even possible lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe they’re actually dating. I’ve had enough of this soft launch stuff. Can they just fully launch it now so I can see this boyfriend Ben content 😂 my brain is just refusing to believe boyfriend Ben is even possible lol
It must be soon because surely she's due back from aus soon. Will be interesting if he posts about them as much as she will. I'm just interested in how all this will pan out.

Reactions: 4
It must be soon because surely she's due back from aus soon. Will be interesting if he posts about them as much as she will. I'm just interested in how all this will pan out.
Ben never posts in general so I doubt he’d start posting her that much. I can’t help but think of the content we’d get if he was at the World Cup because if they’re together then she’d surely be there as well. Im assuming it’s early in their relationship considering he was seen with other girls in July this year and cartia only just started mentioning dates in her vlogs maybe 1-2 months ago. She was also saying on her instagram q&a stories in the past that she’s single and just having fun. They probably had a couple dates before even putting labels on anything so if they’re official it’s definitely super recent.

Reactions: 4
Ben never posts in general so I doubt he’d start posting her that much. I can’t help but think of the content we’d get if he was at the World Cup because if they’re together then she’d surely be there as well. Im assuming it’s early in their relationship considering he was seen with other girls in July this year and cartia only just started mentioning dates in her vlogs maybe 1-2 months ago. She was also saying on her instagram q&a stories in the past that she’s single and just having fun. They probably had a couple dates before even putting labels on anything so if they’re official it’s definitely super recent.
Everything I hear from them her screams either✨I’m bored, I need a relationship✨ or ✨kindergarten relationship✨ or ✨both✨

But then again having holiday flings to him are like ✨falling in love✨ so I shouldn’t be surprised 🙊

Still waiting for the couple outfits 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think he needs a girlfriend right now, especially since some of his closest friends are all together at the World Cup. It’s a tough time for him 😢
I don’t think he’ll post anything, but I’m curious what he’ll let her post. She’s already posted things in his house, but will she be allowed to post pics of him (without the entourage)? I’d love to see some smiley, backwards hat photos of Ben

Reactions: 6
610AFC37-8DAE-415B-BE2A-8869A96F28D6.gif

Me arriving in the chilly thread to see what drama I can cause in his tumblr fandom. After I caused drama in Mason’s fandom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hopefully cartia can hopefully hurry up and get back to london and provide us with some entertainment 😂
🤣🤣🤣 only content we get she probably will be back soon!
Also his story he’s so supportive! Couldn’t imagine how he’s feeling missing out on all this

Lool this came on my fyp🤣 someones exposed them thats so funny the comments aswell😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
🤣🤣🤣 only content we get she probably will be back soon!
Also his story he’s so supportive! Couldn’t imagine how he’s feeling missing out on all this

Lool this came on my fyp🤣 someones exposed them thats so funny the comments aswell😂
Some of the comments on that video 😂 *getting my popcorn ready for this* 🍿

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.